E3 2015

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I think they struggle with going back into WW2 era shit after all that's being pumped out now. Not that I don't also want a real Medal of Honor game or whatnot.

-

And now introducing our reskin manager, Patrick Bach.
qft

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Again, reiterating, there is no way the Phys-x on this is running on a stock ps4. None.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Nah, this COD version actually looks fun. That bow & arrow + parkour gonna be shveet
It does look fun. Titanfall was fucking great and anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
as always Uncharted looks fucking amazing.

e; lmfaoo did they just fuck that presentation up?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Lol wtf. Did my stream just reset or was that a goof.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
It does look fun. Titanfall was fucking great and anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.
I was heavy into TRIBES: Ascend & CS:GO at the time. Titanfall couldn't compete, and I barely gave it a chance.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
These graphics are fucking retarded, how do they run this on Peasantry Entertainment Engines?

spronk

FPS noob
how do you guys feel about the new Battlefront? i think i'm sold idk
i'm sold on battlefield + star wars, i'm sure there will be retarded things due to the battlefield engine and i'm sure the SP "campaign" (more like Titanfall SP mode) will be weaker than what a true SP game would be but after having fun in Destiny my expectations are pretty low, just expecting to fuck around in a star wars world. launch day fun for me for sure

the trailer definitely felt a lot more star wars-y than battlefield-y

i don't even know what ut means by "no wai this phys-x is done on ps4", its a fucking PC from 2 years ago with a slight edge due to GPU integration, its not a fucking nintendo 64. in 3 years yeah a PS4/xbone is gonna feel very weak compared to a PC but for the next 18 months its a pretty good sweet spot.