E3 2015

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is there a stretch goal that actually adds something fun to do in the game?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Admittedly, I played Shenmue 2 on the Xbox and uh, I think I got a job and punched a tree. And then there was an arm wrestling competition, and then I had to do some job crap.

That's when I turned it off.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Shenmue 3 only has a physical version for PC
frown.png
$29 says, "A Digital Copy of Shenmue 3 for PC or PS4"

Del

Vyemm Raider
Damn, Sony's press conference was one of the best I've seen at any E3 in the last 10 years. The Last Guardian, FF7 remake, and Shenmue 3 announcement were all HUGE for me.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Admittedly, I played Shenmue 2 on the Xbox and uh, I think I got a job and punched a tree. And then there was an arm wrestling competition, and then I had to do some job crap.

That's pretty much what I saw when I looked it up. And, uh, it looked retarded.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is The Last Guardian a game about a giant raccoon? Because I'm pretty sure I have those in my back yard.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Is there a stretch goal that actually adds something fun to do in the game?

That's pretty much what I saw when I looked it up. And, uh, it looked retarded.
Amod, please rickshaw these shitbirds so I can rehabilitate their misguided ways and show them the glory that is SHENMUE.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Of course the Sony conference is the one I don't have on in the background all day

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Shenmue would be a decent game if it was set in America and didn't have a goofy fag as the protagonist.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They've already remade all the good Squaresoft games, I suppose it was inevitable that FF7 would get remade.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Tactics sequel
Already got that. It was on GBA and dogshit.

They remade Tactics for PSP and it was excellent.

EDIT: Today would be a good day for one of my parents to die. I don't thnk that would upset me right now. Yeah, my parent is dead and I loved them more than life itself... but bro

bro...

Shenmue 3 and FF7 Remake?

Bro, someone had to die for news this good.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Already got that. It was on GBA and dogshit.

They remade Tactics for PSP and it was excellent.

EDIT: Today would be a good day for one of my parents to die. I don't thnk that would upset me right now. Yeah, my parent is dead and I loved them more than life itself... but bro

bro...

Shenmue 3 and FF7 Remake?

Bro, someone had to die for news this good.
Nope, I said Tactics sequel. None of this handheld shit.