E3 2015

Caliane

Bethesda TF2 clone, Bethesda MMO, Bethesda Card game.

Go home Bethesda you are drunk.

(Bethesda Moba 2016.)

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I'm more of an Elder Scrolls guy than I am a Fallout guy, but that did look pretty awesome.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Goddamn that rebuild feature of Fallout 4 is amazing. I can't wait until that gets modded some. Fuck that is cool. Build your own houses, traps, your settlements will be raided. Caravans between settlements.

The crafting system looks really promising as well.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Jesus fuck; they start talking about mobile games, so I leave for a moment to take the dog outside, and come back to settlement building and insane crafting. What doesn't this fucking game have?

Man , kinda disappointed no vehicles....or maybe there is but man was really hoping for that cause the world looks huge. I mean sure it had that flare call in , but i mean like a car would of been sweet to where you can mad max the shit out.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler? Devs got tired of getting asked about sexism in games during Polygon and Kotaku interviews so they just cut them out now?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

This game seems a bit weird

Main videos stay on first 3 post but there used to be a limit of 6 videos per post so have to spread out some.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Fallout 4! We spent the last 5 years rewriting the Gamebyro engine so you can finally create faces that don't look completely retarded. Unfortunately we didn't have any time to do anything else substantial so here's some shitty base building tools.

I'll probably pre-order it.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Annnd sold. Now to decide between CE or STD edition for Fallout 4
You have the chance to get a RL pip boy to play with while playing the game in one of them and you need to "decide" which edition to get? Shame on you sir!

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have the chance to get a RL pip boy to play with while playing the game in one of them and you need to "decide" which edition to get? Shame on you sir!
I know. I know. Wonder which iPhone version(s) it supports.