E3 2015

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
This may be the first time I get a special edition of any game just to have a pip boy on my wrist.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They usually get rough numbers from the retailers a month or two beforehand, unless it's supposed to be a real limited edition. I don't imagine the build quality will be that great.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pre ordered a pip boy edition from BB for PS4, will wait and see if they go out of stock. The press release stated that they were going to be very limited, but who knows

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow that is actually a pretty killer announcement. Killer as in cool, not as in PS4 killer or anything.

spronk

FPS noob
F2oA5Mk.png

damn thats impressive

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
"We wont charge you to play the games you already own" ....souuuuuuuunds like a cheapshot!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What did they say about available today but holiday for everyone?
Available today for Xbox preview customers and holiday for everyone

So he's already not highlighting some stuff he did yesterday during the Bethesda one... and maybe I was just tired and drunk last night but this looks noticeably worse?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Given away my 360 and my library of 4 games, so no interest in backwards compatibility or the xbox one, but I'll order that controller instantly for my PC.

That Recore game might be fun though, hope it will be PC too as most Microsoft exclusives also get ported to that.