E3 2016

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So instead of pro athletes, they're now bringing out e-sports players to talk about the sports titles? Things have come a weird sort of full circle.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
50k seems like a small purse for a game that sells a ton every year.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, keeping the clips *just* short enough that you can't get a sense of the actual gameplay.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
It's not always a bad thing when games are delayed. I'd rather see developers take their time and refine a product instead of being forced to meet a deadline. With that said, I really wish they'd stop deceiving consumers with these really sophisticated graphics and gameplay elements that are never even intended to be in the final product.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
This entire EA conference is put forth like it's meant for an investors meeting....just end it already....

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So...they're not going to show any actual footage of the new Star Wars games, are they?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Paying actors to play games doesn't sell shit. Get some streamers or youtubers that your audience can relate to would work better to sell your game.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Well, overall, that was an aggressively mediocre press conference. Shouldn't be hard for everyone else to beat them; even Nintendo has a chance to put out something more compelling.

Malkav

French Madman
EA : 5 minutes of Mass Effect, 20 minutes of Fifa.

Ugh, that was boring.

That plus the "We have lot of Star Wars games coming, but nothing to show you yet."

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Literally could have used music from around WW1 in that trailer instead its more Yeah Boy No Pain No Gain shit.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
EA was a 3/10. A little hype for titanfall2 and what I saw of mass effect andromeda sounded good.