E3 2016

Needless

Toe Sucker
How does Harada always manage to make himself look like he's an actual weeaboo despite being japanese?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bow does not reach so he jumps on dragon and does dmg while flying backwards, jumps off dragon and uses bow again even further away - Genius.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
^^ Lol that too.

I was excited for Scalebound... And now after listening to the protagonist in this demo fight? I wish I was deaf for the duration of the demo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao who needs a bow when you can punch the legs off a rock spider with your bare fists

Platinum really likes characters that are edgy like Dante

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What did this guy do to his hair? Unique style buddy.

(I can't stop laughing at this dude's haircut)

(Edit 2: Oh my God... Who honestly thinks this is a good idea?)

Edit 3: You have to be kidding me! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We happy few looks awesome. I'm going to have to get that.

Mad props to everyone posting vids here, otherwise I'd have no idea since I'm at work, keep it up please.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sea warfare seems potentially fun as fuck but omg listening to these guys is hurting

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sea warfare seems potentially fun as fuck but omg listening to these guys is hurting
Yeah that's what I was laughing at. No one acts like that. Unless they are drunk. Playing overwatch. With Rerollders.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Awaiting price point......pfft no time soon

I cant find anything theyre showing on xbox store.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Welp, probably a good idea to do that and cut their losses on X1.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Scalebound has the cheesy Jap-Euro characters and music but looks like it would be a blast if you're into stuff like Devil May Cry. It looks better than the shit they're calling Final Fantasy these days.