E3 2017

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Depends, id say the PS4 pro could make it close to think having played HZD on it, and the XB1X should be able to do it - ofcourse it will be adjusted but /should/ be close. In any event my PC is also ready!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Holy Destiny/Division flashbacks...

I mean sure it looks great, but so did those.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Welp. Not much here. Sea of thieves could be fun.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Depends, id say the PS4 pro could make it close to think having played HZD on it, and the XB1X should be able to do it - ofcourse it will be adjusted but /should/ be close. In any event my PC is also ready!

Go find the comparison videos of watch dogs and the division, they didn't even get close to their trailers on PC.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Well this game looks cool AF, and it just gets a 5 second spot in that montage. wtf.

Yeah, I had to go look this up too. Will wait and see if it's Play Anywhere before grabbing it on Steam when it becomes available though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was really only watching for games potentially on PC, there's a few of them. That Anthem game looks neat but I think it's the only actual exclusive to xbox they showed, didn't say anything about windows 10 at the beginning or end of it either so meh.

Sea of Thieves looked cool, new Ori is cool, new Shadow of War, everything else is whatever to me

&& yes they announced 500$ on launch

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Go find the comparison videos of watch dogs and the division, they didn't even get close to their trailers on PC.

Im aware of how bad WD was comparatively, but this also is not factoring in the pro or 1X. The PC version of both of those games failed for so many more reasons outside of visuals.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I don't think they showed ANYTHING that was Xbox One/XB1X exclusive. If you have a good PC, there's no reason to buy this new console.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
For most of us, who probably spent ~$499 on our video cards alone... I'm glad our PCs can run the bad ports of these games we'll get.

It's the same thing we say every year - if they port the games to PC, there's no point in having the console, but if they don't port the games, the handful of games aren't worth the ~$300 to buy another console to buy them.

I guess I would conclude that Crackdown looked mediocre enough that I want to see how Agents of Mayhem turns out more than two hours ago, which isn't a rousing recommendation.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
All in all, id say MS was like 6.5/10 - Metro was one of the more impressive titles and Anthem seems cool regardless of how visually striking it may not be on release. They didnt set the bar too high for Sony to pass tho, it would be hard for them to not.