E3 2017

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck is there such a bigass gap before Bethesda comes on, or was there a schedule change to slot something in there?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Waiting for XBox One XY - I feel too gender confused about so many X'es in the name

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
My memory is fuzzy - did MS announce a single MS developed game? There are indie games they are publishing, like Ori 2, but anything developed by MS itself? Even stranger they didn't mention Halo 6.

Unless Forza 7 wasn't officially announced before today.

spronk

FPS noob
Forza 7, crackdown 3, state of decay 2, sea of thieves, Ori 2, and cuphead are the xbox exclusives (that also all will play on PC). only cuphead and forza come out this year though, and i think forza and Ori were the only ones people didn't know about.

There isn't a single game coming out AT xbox one X launch that is exclusively available on it, so kinda weird yeah. I guess you could get a better version of Forza, Assassins Creed Origins, and maybe some other stuff (South Park?) if you run it on xbox one

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great conference with a good amount of hype games. Will never buy an xbox one and play them all. *shrug*

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, $500? No thanks. Hardware looks good though, so when it hits like $300-350 maybe? Be cool if you could play your steam library through this thing. I'm still on the wait for a good true cheap 4k projector before I care about that shit.