E3 2017

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don't understand the hype for crackdown 3. Game looks awful

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ryanz

<Banned>
Some fun looking games, but as a PC guy I'll never buy a console ever. Either port that shit, or I'll emulate it, but there's no way in hell I'm spending $500 for a slow "PC" that only plays exclusive video games and pretty much nothing else.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Some fun looking games, but as a PC guy I'll never buy a console ever. Either port that shit, or I'll emulate it, but there's no way in hell I'm spending $500 for a slow "PC" that only plays exclusive video games and pretty much nothing else.

I've bought a console once, and it was for RDR and I didn't regret it. I'll buy a console again, and it will be for RDR 2 most likely. Gonna definitely be a PS though cause they have so many other exclusive IPs that look like a ton of fun to play.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Just got done watching the Xbox event. Not a bad presentation. I probably will be getting an xbox one x.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I've bought a console once, and it was for RDR and I didn't regret it. I'll buy a console again, and it will be for RDR 2 most likely. Gonna definitely be a PS though cause they have so many other exclusive IPs that look like a ton of fun to play.
PS4 is absolutely worth it for the exclusives.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Xbox One X? They name consoles like me picking an AOL name in 1993.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's like they tried to enter a username and it was already taken

xBOxONEx

xX360noscopeXx

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So my console purchase at the end of the year should be a PS4 + the armload of exclusives?

My wife is buying that we need a new blu ray player.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So my console purchase at the end of the year should be a PS4 + the armload of exclusives?

My wife is buying that we need a new blu ray player.
Yeah, unless you are aiming for a 4K blu ray player. None of the PS4s have a 4K player.

xzi

Mouthbreather
bZmVvGo.png

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to hold a E3 presentation at 9pst on Sunday night?

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
A true Authentic nighttime aesthetic to announce their space game?

who knows, it's pretty retarded. It doesn't bother me any but... why

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
If it were Saturday I probably wouldn't care but this is kind of a big fuck you to the east coast. Just have to wait until tomorrow to watch it I guess.