Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
getting hyped over the new South Park game being delayed yet again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
These conventions are so dumb nowadays. Bethesda is the only one that did something right with fallout IV releasing that same year? Hard to get pumped for games coming out in 2025.

Same year? Shit it was less than 5 months later that it came out. Todd Howard is my own personal Jesus.

E3 has been fucking stupid for a decade. The 1st year, you could walk up and talk to developers, and play their offerings. I played the oricginal Command & Conquer that year with the guy who played Kane in the cut-scenes giving me info and tips.. Now everything is behind closed doors/press only, and the attendees get fuck all. Couple that with every major brand trying to out volume everyone else, and it becomes an 8+ hour headache.

That man has the same freak genetics as Patrick Stewart. Still looks the same now as he did in 95. Must be the bald look.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I'll be at E3 all next week. Looking forward to Sony showing some games that are about 3-4 years out.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Don't know if this'll actually be at E3, but apparently they're bringing Bubsy the fucking Bobcat back.

Guess that means we can look forward to Vectorman and Clay Fighters showing up next year.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
DBqc9m-WsAAolOu.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Don't know if this'll actually be at E3, but apparently they're bring Busby the fucking Bobcat back.

Guess that means we can look forward to Vectorman and Clay Fighters showing up next year.
haha, I had that shit when I was a kid. wasn't the worst game and the cat said some goofy shit.

nostalgia sells I guess.

• 1Smuggly

joz123

Potato del Grande
If they are bringing Bubsy back then they should bring back Dizzy or Cool Spot.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wow, remember playing the beta for Fortnite almost 2 years ago. Forgot about that game.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
They are bringing the rain this time around. I'm anxiously anticipating Starfield's reveal. Plus, that game above, Fortnite, looks like it'll be fun.

Raign

Golden Squire
They are bringing the rain this time around. I'm anxiously anticipating Starfield's reveal. Plus, that game above, Fortnite, looks like it'll be fun.

Definitely. I am always looking for good co-op play options -- there aren't a lot of really good ones around. My friends and I probably put in 300-500 hours a piece into Borderlands 2 before calling it quits.. we haven't found anything remotely that satisfying to play as a group since. Between this and Sea of Thieves, I am hoping at least one of the turns out to be solid.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Fortnite looks like Orcs Must Die + L4D + Minecraft, seems like that could be very fun and also very easy to fuck up.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watching the IGN stream on twitch. Is there a better free stream for someone who just wants to watch the actual conference/games etc without giving a shit about commentary?