E3 2017

xzi

Mouthbreather
If you're watching E3 for games that are gonna be out soon then you're probably retarded

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I don't think the DLC is free, I think you still have to pay for maps and shit? But the guns/attachments and shit will be free? Or something like that.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Anthem looks...well I guess we will see more tomorrow but my first impression is DestinyFall

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Probably free updates but "lootbox" type micro transactions. Passed on BF1 for obvious reasons but that looked pretty fun.

Szlia

I hear the new game from the people who made the brilliant Brothers: A Tale of Two Souls was shown at the EA conference?

I'll play that for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Probably free updates but "lootbox" type micro transactions. Passed on BF1 for obvious reasons but that looked pretty fun.

This is my guess. The success of OW give me some hope for the future of dlc but I just absolutely did not expect EA of all companies to give anything away for free.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you're watching E3 for games that are gonna be out soon then you're probably retarded

them saying DLC will be free and you buying into it. Lettuce talk about about it.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Isn't EA supposed to have like half-a-dozen Star Wars games in development? Are none of the other ones in a showable state? Really would've helped flesh out their conference if they had that one Amy Hennig is supposed to be working on.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Isn't EA supposed to have like half-a-dozen Star Wars games in development? Are none of the other ones in a showable state? Really would've helped flesh out their conference if they had that one Amy Hennig is supposed to be working on.
They don't want to show what might be a good Star Wars game because no one would care about battlefield with a Star Wars skin.

spronk

FPS noob
hope the rest of the confs are better, that was boring as fuck. i'm in for battlefront 2, flaws and all in B1 but i still enjoyed the game and a single player story campaign starring Shivakamini somakandarkram, i'm in. maybe you'll be able to play as the most iconic star wars character of all, i'm talking of course about jar jar binks

giant bomb cast of it was pretty snarky over everything (what I watched), it doesn't start for about 32 mins

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh. I was watching the EA presser for one thing. Dylan/Anthem. Color. Me. Unimpressed. I guess they want to get sued by Bethesda. That was literally my first thought after I saw the power armor.

It's prolly gonna be some shitty monster hunter-esque game, with slow combat and 4 player co-op.

Here's the trailer, for those that missed it.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
It was kind of annoying that they said there would be more of that game tomorrow. They released a teaser for the trailer they're going to release tomorrow. Why.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
hope the rest of the confs are better, that was boring as fuck. i'm in for battlefront 2, flaws and all in B1 but i still enjoyed the game and a single player story campaign starring Shivakamini somakandarkram, i'm in. maybe you'll be able to play as the most iconic star wars character of all, i'm talking of course about jar jar binks

giant bomb cast of it was pretty snarky over everything (what I watched), it doesn't start for about 32 mins

Sony is last day (mon i think) and typically btfo everyone else so should be at least one good day. Only one im looking forward to really.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It was kind of annoying that they said there would be more of that game tomorrow. They released a teaser for the trailer they're going to release tomorrow. Why.

So they have something for their presser, and teasing the reveal for MS's presser tomorrow.

spronk

FPS noob
Pretty solid info for price tag on scorpio is gonna be $499. Thats pretty good imo for launch price for a system that is pretty powerful, although with zero good exclusive games I'm really not sure why anyone who doesn't care about money would buy one

If Sony just cuts price on PS4 Pro this holiday to $299, even though the power differential between a pro and scorpio is big and scorpio will have 4k UHD playback i dunno if many people are gonna care that much, especially if sony has the exclusives like God of War, TLOU 2, Bloodborne 2, etc and also extras like Destiny 2 exclusive armor/strikes, Battlefront 2 exclusive DLC, etc.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
From what I am reading on several sites it looks like Anthem will be Destiny clone/competitor.