E3 2017

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Everyone I know has a PS4 or PC. I have literally eight friends online ever anymore on Xbox. Not saying Xbox one X can't make a major impact, but as of right now, with the crap game selection for Microsoft which was showed, once I get my OLED it will be ps pro and an Xbox one S for the 4k player. There is just nothing worth a shit that I want on microsofts new or old console. And anything I do want to play, I'll have a pc for.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'll be playing both fallout 4 and skyrim in VR and shitting my pants in happiness.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I knew Skyrim VR was coming!

Also completely agree on the Xbox. Now that MH is coming out on PS4 I have to get it. I already feel like a total fuckboi for not having one yet, but now I'll be purchasing that and the VR headset. If I like VR on PS4 I might plop down the 800 for a Vive.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Everyone I know has a PS4 or PC. I have literally eight friends online ever anymore on Xbox. Not saying Xbox one X can't make a major impact, but as of right now, with the crap game selection for Microsoft which was showed, once I get my OLED it will be ps pro and an Xbox one S for the 4k player. There is just nothing worth a shit that I want on microsofts new or old console. And anything I do want to play, I'll have a pc for.
Xbox is only for people who want a 4k blu ray player.

I haven't heard a good reason to pick Xbox over PlayStation in quite awhile. Usually it's because either that's what your friends have (which by the numbers is getting less likely) or they have some outdated view of what PSN is. Now at least they can say it will have he best performance, but a few more pixels and FPS doesn't make it play HZD, Uncharted 4, TLoU2, Nioh, etc.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll take showing games releasing before the next E3 to 30 seconds of teaser bullshots for something coming out in maybe 2020, you guys are nuts. The biggest complaint I had from last years' E3 was nothing was going to come out for like 2-3 years except FO4 which they got praise for actually showing a game that is coming out soon. This time almost all the games shown are coming in less than a year and it's "lackluster" this and "shitpile" that :p

I thought Detroit was going to be more of a Sherlock choose-your-own-adventure thing so kinda disappointed with that, but it'll stay on my list as a probably reason to buy a PS4. Horizon turned out great so still waiting on GoW, Detroit, but honestly remade Shadow of the Colossus might be worth the few hundred to me so I think Sony wins my money.

Everything else I'll just buy on PC.

Edit: Bethesda is a bunch of fucking tools, everyone can agree on that at least.

Don't wait I can't put HZD down and I need to be at work in 5 hours this sucks.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
That feel when you realize that the MS conference was just a stealth PC conference.

I need to get Windows 10. Shit.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
good time to update your gaming PC to win10 and 1080 (ti), FH3 digital is 50% off as well along with its content xpacs
Buy Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition - Microsoft Store
forza horizon 3 is drop dead gorgeous on w10 with a 1080, i could play it all day. looking forward to mordor 2 cross play

I didn't realize Inpatient was a prequel to Until Dawn, too bad its VR only

don't forget if you spend $100 on PSN this week (until the 20th) you get back $15 after july 5th

Nintendo's 30 min direct is tomorrow morning at 9am PST followed by treehouse
Nintendo at E3 2017 – Home

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Buncha fat nerds are going to stand up for 6 hours straight aiming controllers at shit in Skyrim. Lullllllllllzzzz I hope you have to say Fus Ro Dah every time you use it too.

• 3Solidarity

Ryanz

<Banned>
You can't expect developers to drop large bombs every year. The conferences were alright. Put your mountain dew bottles back in your mouth.

• 2Smuggly
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
But apparently you can expect them to drop Skyrim every year

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Regarding Spider-Man, amazon JUST mailed me a pretty sad date.

Amazon said:
Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on June 18, 2016 (Order# xxxxxxx). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Spider-Man - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: January 03, 2019 - January 09, 2019

That's huge.

Szlia

So fucking tired of skyrim rererererereleases. The game wasn't all that fantastic to begin with

This week end I was watching on twitch some Dark Soul 3 and some Bloodborne and then I watched some Skyrim... I understand that these games are pretty different at their core, but the guy in Skyrim was fighting Otar the Mad (a sorcerer guy) and by contrast with the other two games it looked bland, dumb and miserable.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
South Park got a release date, that's pretty much all I care about

also, XCOM 2! Holy fucking shit

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
guessing Sony got the rights to do a PS exclusive Spiderman game out of the deal with Marvel to bring Spiderman into the Marvel Universe.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Didn't Miyazaki say he's done with the Souls games? Wouldn't that include Bloodborne?

Maybe FromSoft shows up at the Nintendo conference, they are supposed to be working on something for the Switch. Still dreaming of Nintendo letting them use the Metroid IP...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Didn't Miyazaki say he's done with the Souls games? Wouldn't that include Bloodborne?

Maybe FromSoft shows up at the Nintendo conference, they are supposed to be working on something for the Switch. Still dreaming of Nintendo letting them use the Metroid IP...

Yeah but that pertains to the DS Series "For now". Bloodborne is in a different universe, albeit action hard combat. I would guess they will stick to the genre and just develop new stories/worlds outside of the DS universe. It would be like Bethesda saying there won't be another Skyrim, and then coming out with Black Marsh.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider

A far as the statements I've seen go, it really depends on how you wanna parse them. Bloodborne technically isn't Souls, so it's technically permissible. A DeS remaster would technically constitute a rerelease of old content, not a new game, thus also falling within the bounds permited by the statements.

So the fanboys hope. I'm one of 'em.