E3 2017

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If anything, we will just see a game as difficult in the same vein as Dark Souls just with a different name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
E3 2020: did you enjoy Switch Skyrim? Boy do we have a treat for you! Switch VR Skyrim Remastered!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I would never buy another Skyrim release (And I didn't when I received the enhanced edition for free on PC because I owned all the DLC and the base game) and I didn't need to buy the PS4 or Xbox version either. I wouldn't buy the Switch version to play it on the go on an underpowered console - but...

A VR version of Skyrim would be my one repurchase.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
For me it would depend on how the control scheme handles in VR as well as mod ability. Since I have a Vive I will be keeping an eye on both the Skyrim and Fallout VR projects but I'll be waiting for reviews first before I jump on board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
For me it would depend on how the control scheme handles in VR as well as mod ability. Since I have a Vive I will be keeping an eye on both the Skyrim and Fallout VR projects but I'll be waiting for reviews first before I jump on board.

What would be epic? They give us that feature as a VERY small DLC upgrade rather than sell us an entirely full priced game. No reason why they wouldn't be able to sell it for 9.99 - $14.99.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Damn it. Why did they havw to announce Rocket League on the Switch. Portable Rocket League....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users