E3 2017

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I may need to buy a switch for Rocket league depending on when it comes out. A Switch for Rocket League is insane.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Damn it. Why did they havw to announce Rocket League on the Switch. Portable Rocket League....

I knew it wouldn't just be a dust-collector deluxe! Actually I had accepted the fact that it would be, but this is fine :)

Del

Vyemm Raider
Going to need more than just a title announcement. Who is developing it? What does it look like?

Caliane

Going to need more than just a title announcement. Who is developing it? What does it look like?
yeah, that is the thing. Most of these, I wish they would say more on that.

There's competition now in the metroidvanias. A ton of them on pc these days. Even Retro isnt really the same people anymore..

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why couldn't it have been XCX2 instead of XC2? I'd actually have a reason to buy a Switch then.

Caliane

mario looks very neat. yeah. possession mechanic looks great.

actual humans in mario!?
princess bride. ehhh.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'd buy all of those if they put out a non-portable console for half the price of a Switch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No MH for Switch annoucement? RIP.

Does MH sell well outside of Japan? These games look pretty fun coming out for the Switch. Once I actually finish Persona5 then finish BotW I pay pick up a Switch.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Switch crossplay with Steam and Xbox. Awesome. I wish they'd patch the exclusive assets into the other versions, so Steam players see mario hats and the Xbox cars, etc.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
lol, YES! Ut is going to cave.

I have to go back and find the deal where Utnayan Utnayan stated that if he bought a Switch I got one too. I guess I'll have to play Rocket League with you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user