E3 2017

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You'll have to excuse us normies who don't sit around watching random YouTube videos of aspies reviewing video games.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You'll have to excuse us normies who don't sit around watching random YouTube videos of aspies reviewing video games.

8faa22b41bcbe455830907387af3a44b.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess this is a kickstarter, but didn't know about it until it was showcased here. Looks pretty dope for an Indie game. LOL at 1:26

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
They are insanely long but if you have a couple of hours to kill while doing other shit, the Giant Bomb Live Nites at E3 are absolutely fantastic to watch, just hours of devs and insiders hanging out and bullshitting with Jeff, last nights panel with the chick from Star Wars battlefront was pretty interesting - OMG she is hotter than a thousand suns but her personality is annoying as fuck

whole night 1:

just the second panel:

night 2 is live right now and will probably go on for another 2-3 hours

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Stumbled across this on another site and hadn't seen it anywhere else, looks great but I need more info.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Tech demo for Beyond Good and Evil 2

It's very No Man's Sky, although they look to be basically sticking with one solar system, rather than trying to do a whole galaxy. Hopefully that's scaled back enough that they can actually create content for it. I haven't played the original, but I'm at least intrigued.