E3 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So im kind of seeing that most of these hyped games are all basically single player type shit, no mmo or multi player other than the yearly shooter installments?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Black Desert console release, Sea of Thieves, Anthem, Destiny, Battlefront 2?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Black Desert, not interested, Sea of Theves not interested, Anthem, Destiny copy pasta, BF2 could be better than BF1, but not hoping for much. Is that it?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can shoot flying creatures with your bow and ride them in the new Mordor? I'm in.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Looks like they just opened the floodgates for the Mario Odyssey demo area:

pvXl7hY.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is it just me, or did the Marvel / Capcom trailer give off the impression that they're trying to do the same thing that Square Enix / Disney did in the form of Kingdom Hearts? You know, just without all the polish and perfection that Square puts into their games.

Szlia

"Oh and we're working on Metroid Prime 4! We pinky swear it!" is an odd announcement to make. We know it's not Retro doing it too.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Twitch showing the new Crash Bandicoot game and it looks so good. I loved the fuck out of that game, probably my favorite platformer ever and it just looks like crash, unlike those weird offshoot games they tried to make like 5 years ago.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did anyone talk about this yet?
Metroid 2 3ds. Remake.
(actual footage starts at 8m.)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wow that guy is annoying as fuck. And he was talking about KH3 like it wasn't like the 7th game in the series

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
America has a lot of accents. Whatever the fuck accent that fgt is trying to do just surpassed hillbilly Alabama as the worst. Does he think he is the Tony Soprano of fat virgin nerds?

xzi

Mouthbreather
He's purposely autistic but he honestly does have some really good game reviews. 80% of his videos aren't that though so lol