E3 2017

xzi

Mouthbreather
Dishonored 3 from the perspective of Billie Lurk??? Get to be the bad guy? That's pretty fucking rad

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Better have Mick Gordon on the soundtrack again, in fact he should just be on every soundtrack.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wtf happend to Starfield?
Nothing but rumors.

I'm so fucking stoked for a new Wolfenstein game though, The New Order was AMAZING and I'm super excited for it. The conference though overall was so.. disappointing. Waited til midnight for this?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Damn, I was feeling confident we'd get Starfield. Well, if it's not this year, it almost has to be next year, I feel; or even announcing it at a later conference this year, given the whole "six months out" thing Bethesda's doing nowadays, it may have just missed the cutoff to show it here.

I'll give Bethesda credit for one thing in this conference, however, and that's not doing any of those fucking camera cutaways to the audience; Hines got to do his intro and outro, and the rest of the conference, they stayed glued on the fucking screen. Other companies need to follow suit on that front.

spronk

FPS noob
Wow, what happened to the rest, lol. Not even any Farcry 5.

farcry is a ubisoft game

wolfenstein II was cool and probably the only good part of the conference (maybe evil within 2 for those who like that kinda game), it looked pretty awesome and set in nazi louisiana I guess? TIME TO KILL SOME NAZIS, BOYO. wonder if it'll have multiple paths and shit like the first game. Wolfenstein TNO was one of the real surprise sleeper hits on release, like doom, that only got positive word of mouth

I really love how Bethesda emphasizes all the games it talks about release within 4-6 months, a nice knife to the other E3 presenters who are talking about games that are releasing holiday 2018 or later. like... just wait to show your game until next E3, you fucks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user