Eastbound and Down

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Season 3 was largely a disappointment. I'm pretty sure this played out. Honestly, I thought s3 was supposed to be the series finale. I guess HBO must have opened up the money vaults.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought season three was better than two. Nowhere near as good as the first, but I really enjoyed it. This will deliver enough laughs to be satisfactory.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The ending to 3 was super fucking weird, as were about half the middle episodes.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I only barely remember it but didn't the end of three seem to be a series finale?

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the end (or at least that what I heard at the time).

geffe71_sl

shitlord
It was the series finale, HBO said Season Three would be the last season. From what I read, HBO thought about doing another season if possible and Mcbride and Co said they had enough ideas if HBO wanted to go through with it. I have no definitive links, but IIRC McBride mentioned the having ideas during a presser for something either during or after Season 3 aired.

Disp_sl

shitlord
This show would've been great at just 1 season. Season 2 and 3 felt like just the same shit from season 1 over and over except for trying to force a little bit of conscience into him. There's only so much swearing in front of everyone at awkward times that's entertaining before the gag runs dry. All the shit with Will Ferrell was awesome though.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
First episode was shit, second one was funny.

"NOT THE NAPKINS" Not sure why but I lost my shit at that part.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The black dudes dancing like minstrels or whatever he called it had me dying.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I watched season one and fell off season two. I watched ep2 from this season and thought it was solid all around. The car buyin scene cracked me up. Or rather, right after he bought it.

Ill be watching next episode.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I lost it on "motherfucker lookin like the black Destro". Way more funny than the first episode.