Eastbound and Down

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kenny and Stevie together are so awesome. Weirdest GD relationship but it absolutely kills me.

Any time Kenny responds to something ridiculous with a matter of fact attitude is awesome. After Stevie tells him about his dick not working Kenny just takes it in stride "It took a big man to admit all that.".

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
So Stevie's kids sure don't look half white. Wonder if that will come up in the show.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Dick-Licker-650x406.jpg

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
eh my aunt married a mexican and all 4 of her children are as dark and swarthy as a mariachi band.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Stevie is the weirdest fucking character. Him simultaneously losing his shit and celebrating after punching that window was a pretty great intro.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think this may be the best season since the first. High quality laughs so far.

I would enjoy a vulgar sports talk show like Sports Sesh.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Re-watched seasons 1-3 recently and loving season 4. also enjoyed McBride in This is the End. Last night watched Foot Fist Way where he plays a Taekwondo instructor, his character in that is Kenny Powers lite - still an asshole but scaled back.

Is there anything else of his worth checking out?

Fedor

<Banned>
Re-watched seasons 1-3 recently and loving season 4. also enjoyed McBride in This is the End. Last night watched Foot Fist Way where he plays a Taekwondo instructor, his character in that is Kenny Powers lite - still an asshole but scaled back.

Is there anything else of his worth checking out?
Pineapple Express

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pineapple Express
Thanks, much more useful than the idiot that posted a link to imdb, I MEAN I NEVER THOUGHT TO LOOK THERE FIRST! Shame that imdb doesn't tell you how big the actors part is, I MEAN LETS DOWNLOAD A FILM ONLY TO FIND HE HAS A WALK ON CAMEO! GREAT