Eastbound and Down

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I didn't know that was Manson. It was a pretty bleh episode aside from a few funnies in the beginning. Otherwise it was a pretty big downer.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This episode dipped a little too far into Curb awkward territory, but I thought it was great overall. Story moved along well and Kenny delivered some classic lines.

"How much fucking chicken tikka masala do you eat? NONE! You're a disgrace!"

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
so it was my birthday yesterday and I had some friends down for the weekend to go out and party. We watched a lot of EB&D during the day and by the time we rolled out for the night I was pretty hammered and kept doing Stevie impressions, specifically the line in S04E02 when he says "i can feel my little dick getting hard already", must have said that to about twenty different girls! According to one of my friends I was "Stevie" for three and a half hours and didn't break character once during that time!

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I liked it.

rrr_img_49238.jpg

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
This season was much better than the last one. I wasn't even sure I was going to watch it but of course I did and was glad I did. Stevie killed it all season.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
My God that finale was just glorious. Stevie, as usual, just fucking kills me. Its always the little shit with him too, like when he treats the ashes like cocaine and rubs his gums, and after Borat is punched he just screams FUCK YOU in the face of the little kid, I lost my shit.

I assume this is the end of the series? If so I am going to miss it for sure.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
My God that finale was just glorious. Stevie, as usual, just fucking kills me. Its always the little shit with him too, like when he treats the ashes like cocaine and rubs his gums, and after Borat is punched he just screams FUCK YOU in the face of the little kid, I lost my shit.

I assume this is the end of the series? If so I am going to miss it for sure.
They pretty much say that every season so far.

If it was the finale, it was fantastic.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
HAHAHA That is the scene. Damn I love me some Stevie.

Also, this from the link up above is pretty fantastic:
Filming Kenny with his college-age girlfriend (Season 3, episode 1)
Casting directors initially tried to cast the role of Andrea, Kenny's na?ve, sexually active, and way-too-young girlfriend while he's playing in the minors in South Carolina, with older women who could play young. ?They were giving us girls who were like 26. We kept making them go back because it needs to look shocking when they walk around together, like a borderline crime,? Hill said. To emphasize how far Kenny?s fallen, ?it had to be a really young girl. He?s the old guy on the team in Myrtle Beach and this is his last chance.? They wound up with 17-at-the-time Alex ter Avest, who is first seen about to have sex at the beach with Kenny, as he gives her this preemptive game plan: ?I will be able to break it off a little bit. I?ll be able to slap it, but I?m not going to have time to flip it and rub it down. Translation: I?m not sure both of us are going to come.? Says Hill, ?What you don?t see is that off-camera her mom is standing there the whole time. Danny hated doing that scene. He was miserable. He had to say all that terrible stuff about playing with her butthole right in front of her mom.?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As soon as I saw Stevie filming the punch on his phone I knew what was coming, but his "World Star!" still cracked me the fuck up.

Glorious finale. Kenny casting Lindsay Lohan as his daughter in his brain was great. Future Stevie was outstanding.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow, looking at his bio I don't think I've watched a single thing he's been in. I knew it had to be a known celebrity but I couldn't figure out who it was... I guess I know why now.