Eastbound and Down

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hot Rod is the chips and guacamole appetizer that primes you for the full order of steak fucking nachos entree that is MacGruber.

Fedor

<Banned>
z6b0MyB.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Little throwaway line from the announcer was the best of the episode for me. After Kenny chucked Forney out of the boat you barely hear it "The boat is clearly faster"

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
"Sorry about my kids. I just realized that I cannot control them"

Stevie was damn hilarious again.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you guys love stevie watch coffee town. Movie is one of the funnier movies the last year imo

Fedor

<Banned>
fuck george washington didn't do shit he can suck my fuckin dick I fuckin hate that faggot

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This last episode was crazy, I wonder if they say all that shit in front of the kids / black kids or if they filem them seperate.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This last episode was crazy, I wonder if they say all that shit in front of the kids / black kids or if they filem them seperate.
They did an AMA and the answer to a similar question is they make all the parents sign a non-disclaimer (or similar) to say they're prepared for their kids to do/say ANYTHING, and if the parent objects in anyway they'll find another kid

something like that anyway

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That is the one with the guy from Always Sunny right? Yeah it was a lot better than I was expecting, stevie was definitely funny in it.
That's the movie, I quote that movie all the time, stevie explaining nothing is straighter than having sex with a man is amazing