Easy Way Steal Pizza

MrFwuffers_foh

shitlord
He was either extremely lucky and made it just prior to them cutting off coupon or his store was late on it. Either way, most or all of the stores have quit accepting these. My city in VA stopped, friend"s in NC stopped.

Terial_foh

shitlord
We need an update from people who are still trying, i just tried about 8 more codes and could not get one to go through, i have gotten a total of 4 pizzas this week with no issues.
As of right now, i can not seem to make up a new code :/

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
McCheese said:
I"m shocked at how long this lasted. I expected a day tops.
Someone doesn"t view this forum much anymore. Guess who.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Tyen said:
Someone doesn"t view this forum much anymore. Guess who.
I mean the deal, not the thread. I figured Papa Johns would be all over something like this. The headache it caused is probably pretty severe after letting it go unchecked for several days.

Not only did they give away a lot of free pizzas, but they now have to deal with irate customers who got coupons legit which don"t work cause the code is used up already. I wonder if someone will get fired for it.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
McCheese said:
I mean the deal, not the thread. I figured Papa Johns would be all over something like this. The headache it caused is probably pretty severe after letting it go unchecked for several days.

Not only did they give away a lot of free pizzas, but they now have to deal with irate customers who got coupons legit which don"t work cause the code is used up already. I wonder if someone will get fired for it.
I posted on the wrong thread, lol.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
This was officially the best thread on SS. I got 2 free pizzas. That"s better than everything in PGT.

Also, free pizzas taste WAY better. So it"s not your ordinary pizza.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dr. Funkenstein said:
Stealing things is cool!
You sound like some RIAA spokesperson to whom taking anything without paying at least twice the price for it is stealing.

-internet me all you want. You fuckers are stealing pizza. Like little children taking lollipops because the guy at the counter ain"t looking. It"s childish, anti-social...and just fucking stupid.

Yeah....like filling your iPods with music you don"t pay for.

I know I"m a moron for putting value in the things other people create and being willing to pay for it. Stupid me.

If you fuckers see a truck with the keys in the door, do you drive away with it? I mean, the idiot left the keys in the door, right? So you"re entitled to take it. I guess that"s only true if you know the owner of the truck is an idiot or makes too much money. People who make too much money are required to give you free shit, after all.

Prisonmsagro_foh

shitlord
They should have had a better code system than the one they used.. changing 2 letters isn"t exactly cryptic. I buy most games I play and music,movies and dislike pirating everything I own, but fuck.. free pizza is great and it"s not like it"s expensive to make it or a large 20 topping pizza, right? You seem to be the type of guy who"d return a bag full of hundred dollar bills because it"s the honest thing to do, enjoy your cool free ice cream coupon!

Think of it as a free jockstrap from your local wal-mart salesperson for crotch huggers united.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The large dough costs Papa John"s about 40 cents (I don"t remember off the top of my head what the medium cost...it"s been years). The most expensive topping is cheese. For a medium pizza, it probably costs the store about $1 depending on the topping. Oh, and the delivery charge? That goes directly to the driver to cover their mileage. At least, it"s supposed to. If you live in an area where there"s no delivery charge, then the driver gets a certain percentage of the monatary value of what he delivered that day back for his mileage.

Honestly, the stores lost virtually nothing because of this unless you were going to order from them anyway. They might actually gain if some of you decide that you like Papa John"s more than a competitor because you tried it now. The problem is going to be when someone tries to enter the code that they legitamately have...and it won"t go through because it"s been used or because the store isn"t accepting those codes anymore.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dr. Funkenstein said:
-internet me all you want. You fuckers are stealing pizza. Like little children taking lollipops because the guy at the counter ain"t looking. It"s childish, anti-social...and just fucking stupid.

Yeah....like filling your iPods with music you don"t pay for.

I know I"m a moron for putting value in the things other people create and being willing to pay for it. Stupid me.

If you fuckers see a truck with the keys in the door, do you drive away with it? I mean, the idiot left the keys in the door, right? So you"re entitled to take it. I guess that"s only true if you know the owner of the truck is an idiot or makes too much money. People who make too much money are required to give you free shit, after all.
cue the violins