Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

joz123

Potato del Grande
She''s really hot in this movie and in Looper and not that hot otherwise.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
1g0cw6ackts21.jpg

IMO: Emily Blunt is clearly beautiful, but it's a different type. Something about her pouty face that turns me on and wants her,, etc. But I don't think she's like "holy fuck beautiful" like LIly James, etc. There's definitely a tier of "insanely beautiful" way above EB.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I read the light novel this was based on a while ago, and it was very good. If anyone's interested, it's a full length book, 230 pages.

There was also a manga of the same thing, in 2 books. Here, if anyone cares.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sorry, auto correct is terrible. The steelbook came in yesterday, and I really like the look of it. Inside the packaging was a request to take a survey. The survey was all about the 4K HDR Remastering of the movie, and if we would purchase other Remastered movies. I kept saying that I wanted more 3D Blu-rays.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sorry, auto correct is terrible. The steelbook came in yesterday, and I really like the look of it. Inside the packaging was a request to take a survey. The survey was all about the 4K HDR Remastering of the movie, and if we would purchase other Remastered movies. I kept saying that I wanted more 3D Blu-rays.
You actually filled out a survey that came with a DVD you ordered for a 8 year old movie?

I want to know more about your life.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, I filled it out hoping they were trying to get a feel for interest on Edge of Tomorrow 2. But it wasn't that at all. So it was a waste of time.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So... Buying the new 4k version of the steelbook got me interested in this movie again. Also, since I started selling a lot of my random movies on ebay, I also picked up things that I didn't have previously. In this case, I never owned the 3D version of this movie. I thought I did, but it was always just the standard blu-ray. So I found a 3D copy on ebay, and now it happily sits in the same steelbook with the 4k version. And tonight I re-watched the 3D version for the very first time since I saw this in theaters way back in 2014. Damn, what an enjoyable movie AGAIN, and I'm glad I finally have the ability to watch it in 3D once more.

• 1Like