Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of you don't know what its like to have your ear drums sliced to oblivion when pressing start after loading the game from Steam, and it shows.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Some of you don't know what its like to have your ear drums sliced to oblivion when pressing start after loading the game from Steam, and it shows.

Holy fuck, dude. I have a Sonos Arc with a subwoofer, and the first time I loaded the game, I thought Russia hit us with a nuke!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Guys, I was in a cave today and for the 1,567th time, I read the message "hidden path ahead", and for the 1,567th time, I hit the wall with my sword. For the first time in almost 30 hours, the wall disappeared and a new room opened up. I just about shit myself. I was convinced there weren't even secret walls in this game at this point.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Guys, I was in a cave today and for the 1,567th time, I read the message "hidden path ahead", and for the 1,567th time, I hit the wall with my sword. For the first time in almost 30 hours, the wall disappeared and a new room opened up. I just about shit myself. I was convinced there weren't even secret walls in this game at this point.
Usually if there is a secret wall there will be like 3 messages all sayign the same thing. One time I foudn a secret wall with no message. I put a message down and got one applause for it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Usually if there is a secret wall there will be like 3 messages all sayign the same thing. One time I foudn a secret wall with no message. I put a message down and got one applause for it.
I wish I could send the guy who put down my message some frozen steaks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol fighting the mime tear has to be the most hilarious thing with the marionette ash. All their arrows and your mimic just rolls non-stop around the area with infinite stamina. I just sat back and laughed.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can see it now:

Let me just crank the audio up so I can enjoy my first playthrough of Elden Ring (turns up to 11)
Click start
1646851570394.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol buffing

• Armor: Lusat's Glintstone Crown: buff sorceries by around 10%. Not sure about the rest of the armor.
  • Weapon: Lusat's Glintstone Staff: Enhances power of all sorceries, but consumes additional FP
  • 4 Talismans:
    • Lord of Blood's Exultation: blood loss in vicinity increases attack power, by 20%; which he later switchs out for Magic Scorpion Charm
    • Magic Scorpion Charm: Raise magic attack power by 12%
    • Godfrey Icon: Raises charge attack power of sorceries, incantations, and skills, by 15%
    • Graven-Mass Talisman: Greatly raises potency of sorceries, by 8%
    • Red-Feathered Branchsword: Raises attack power when HP is low, by 20%
Attack order:

• OP is at low health which triggers the Red-Feathered talisman
  • Drink Flask of Wondrous Physick, which i assume is a mix of Intelligent-Knot Crystal Tear - boosting Int by 10, and Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear - boosting magic attack by around 20%
  • Cast Terra Magicus, create an area that buffs magic spell casted within, by 35%
  • Use the weapon art Rallying Standard from the Commander's Standard halberd, increase damage from weapons and spells by 20%
  • Use the incantation Howl of Shabriri, which has a hidden non-written effect of raising attack power by 22%
  • Use the weapon art Seppuku, which by itself increases damage by adding a flat 30 AR to weapon damage, and also causes blood loss which triggers the Lord of Blood talisman
  • Swap talisman to Magic Scorpion Charm for more damage
  • Use the weapon art Royal Knight's Resolve, which increase the damage of the next attack
  • Finally cast Stars of Ruin, which is an Int-scaling damage spell that can be charged for more damage, and fires 12 shooting stars/shots that chase down a target

• 2Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah the sad part is what it does to pvp. I hope they just do something like limit hits in pvp to percentages to just try to fix any broken build rather than needing a bunch of fun over shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Did you say break stuff? This build is hilarious. I can't see it lasting long.

More and more and more builds like this are going to pop up every day.

I was actually laughing at my screen when some of the nerds here were claiming moonveil was OP and was totally, definitely gonna get nerfed. lol. Even the build above isn't gonna end up being one of the truly OP things you can do in this game.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
More and more and more builds like this are going to pop up every day.

I was actually laughing at my screen when some of the nerds here were claiming moonveil was OP and was totally, definitely gonna get nerfed. lol. Even the build above isn't gonna end up being one of the truly OP things you can do in this game.

Does Fromsoft actually nerf stuff in game?