Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You MUST complete Millicents entire quest to get the final item from her if you want to scum all 3 of the ending achievements in one run.
This is only true if you are already a flamer. If not, you don’t need the needle to save scum the 3 achievement endings

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I guess you could walk down there once you have access to the stone table, but then you miss all the sweet lore with Melina hating you and begging you not to do it. It's way cooler to ignite the thing yourself and fix it later.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Get on their sides, they turn like an aircraft carrier
All I’m trying to do is get the hell outta that city and I can’t find the way to the next zone and I’m trying not to look stuff up. Fuck it, I’ll see if the sewers has an exit and I got the dung eater guy quest so maybe I’ll find him.
Fucking around down there and have a ton of souls and drop down to the last platform before where this big cock sucking lobster is. I equip my golden halberd because that fucks up crabs better than my bloodhounds fang so i deduce that thing must just wreck all crustaceans. So I drop down ready to fuck. Another lobster comes out of nowhere so i go into panic mode. Anytime Shit hits the fan I panic roll all over the place until I think of a plan and things sometime work out. Well, my crustacean dildo put me into fat roll territory and it was all downhill from there.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
someone kill godskin noble for me under the caelid tower on pc. I want his sword but im pretty underleveled

nm got the carry

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
There’s two commie lobsters somewhere down there that just made me rage quit like 20 minutes ago
I got both of them on me then played keepaway around the large pipes at the bottom, they can hit each other when they attack so I just let whittle each other down before swooping in to kill.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I hate lobsters. I killed the ice dragon on the big frozen lake and I see an ice lobster. I’m like oh cool a reskinned one I wonder what it does, ride towards it, it swings around super fast and nails me off my horse, then follows up while I’m on the ground and kills me. Just take down an epic dragon and a trash lobster wrecks my shit.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
someone kill godskin noble for me under the caelid tower on pc. I want his sword but im pretty underleveled

nm got the carry

You have forgotten the face of your father, haven't you

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can’t get myself to go any further. I keep going out to areas on the map that look barren and finding more bosses and graces. I went through the Caelid swamp and found I missed a boss fight with a general, got a broken needle. On my way to the quest dude I see a black knight wandering the road. After I kill him I notice a bird boss up on the hill. I also found three sites of grace in the area I missed. I’m going to have like 140 hours before I beat this lol.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am at the final boss for the last two days - I am getting the hang of it. Not sure why I have so much trouble with this one. Second boss was down to 5% and I got lasered. Almost had a controller shatter on that one :p In the meantime for breaks I am doing a whole lot of other stuff. Right now I just entered Consecrated and am going to get after Malenia. The content just NEVER stops lol it is amazing. Also going back to some bosses I noped out of and coming back to slaughter their ass is awesome.

How's that backlog coming? :oops:

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can’t get myself to go any further. I keep going out to areas on the map that look barren and finding more bosses and graces. I went through the Caelid swamp and found I missed a boss fight with a general, got a broken needle. On my way to the quest dude I see a black knight wandering the road. After I kill him I notice a bird boss up on the hill. I also found three sites of grace in the area I missed. I’m going to have like 140 hours before I beat this lol.

That broken needle is a pretty important item

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I think I overleveled the first time because the last three (four) bosses in NG+ are fucking nightmares. Getting to Elden Beast with only maybe 4 flasks left and then getting one shot by his beam attack.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, it happens in open world games.

People saying they 1 or 2 shot Fire Giant is pretty lucky unless they were very over leveled or he bugged out. Because there is no way you do enough damage at a "normal" level to prevent him from rolling away from you 10 times and just get to keep wailing on him.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That broken needle is a pretty important item
Sweet glad I found it. I’ve played mostly spoiler free but I’ve obviously seen a ton of stuff here, like people bitching about which bosses are hard (which is why fire giant surprised me) and a buddy and I have been texting our experiences back and forth, I know a bunch of caster shit I’ve never done cause that’s what he went. I can tell I’m reaching a point of no return so I’ll probably look up wtf I’m about to do so I can get multiple endings with save scumming. I’m pretty sure I locked one of the endings in when I found the three fingers and you know who bitched me out and left.

Then I’ll figure out which of all the awesome weapons I have I want to aim towards with a fresh play through. I really wish you could swap around at will once you’re in the end game. I try all these abilities when I get new weapons and they all look so fun, but no idea which are viable and which are shit.