Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hmm don’t think so. I had one half for a while before the invasion happened. I did find one in the lake area that I probably should have found 90 hours ago though, maybe it’s tied to that half specifically. (Unless you mean that’s the “1st” one, then yeah it was probably that)
It is tied to the secret one, which is the one you get from the wolf rider lady quest.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To the gent asking about blasphemous blade earlier, the weapon is 100% made for the WA. The melee moveset is mediocre at best. I've been gravitating to using dual great hammers. I can't remember the names but one is a giant brazier that does the volcano guys WA. The other is the beast hammer you get from the quest line I think. Power stance dual weird and they're actually not horrible. Great jump attack, great roll L1 and great L1 neutrals.

Also dual scythe are great. I have 75 raw faith and use just enough dex and str for the weapons I want to use and damage is fine. Sure it's not the best damage you can get but it affords me an extremely versatile way to play the game without feeling I'm gimping my damage.

Also love the faith claws and faith straight sword

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
I can't believe that works. It feels so cheap, lul. I'm rolling normal enemies in Sekiro now, haven't tried the first major boss (Oniwa or w/e) yet and probably won't for a couple weeks.

My timing is so bad when I try to parry normally in these games though. I'm usually so delayed in pressing the button that I just stand there and get clobbered like Chris Rock.
Hell yea. There's bosses that'll require parry. Now you can beat them

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Actually started a new play so that the wife and I can side by side coop play. She is a total newb, but has the caster cheese thing down. I am basically her ashes tank running the samurai. Only cheese we did was getting her the Rock Toss and Meteorite Staff (two actually since I traded her mine) early on. Also learned about the shackle sold by patches for the first time LOL. I took on Margit at L24ish in my main play and it took me a lot of tries to get past him and we died a few times. Saw that video where the shackle was mentioned, grinded some levels doing the castle Mourne thing, and came back and whooped his ass back to back.

This game is a phenominal coop experience, even with the jank ass mechanics to make it happen. Wife is sharp enough to strategize and we have a lot of fun just running around the main map as a team. No fucking clue how we will beat the dragons without horses though.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Actually started a new play so that the wife and I can side by side coop play. She is a total newb, but has the caster cheese thing down. I am basically her ashes tank running the samurai. Only cheese we did was getting her the Rock Toss and Meteorite Staff (two actually since I traded her mine) early on. Also learned about the shackle sold by patches for the first time LOL. I took on Margit at L24ish in my main play and it took me a lot of tries to get past him and we died a few times. Saw that video where the shackle was mentioned, grinded some levels doing the castle Mourne thing, and came back and whooped his ass back to back.

This game is a phenominal coop experience, even with the jank ass mechanics to make it happen. Wife is sharp enough to strategize and we have a lot of fun just running around the main map as a team. No fucking clue how we will beat the dragons without horses though.
Why would you fight dragons without horses? Horses disabled in coop?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Someone was asking about good colossal swords, the only real answer to that is Ruins Greatsword. The R2 on that is am awesome gravity wave.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty sure he's just pure defensive with maximum poise and is even over weight cap, and then is just using a spell that builds madness to get kills

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the perfume makes you immune to stagger and interrupts. (Adds armor too I would guess.) The two phisiks feed off each other + the madness damage as you increase madness. (Can keep casting, and while taking damage heal from that damage all while being uninterruptable. So you basically get 10 seconds or so of immunity with High AE damage. It is a neat gimmick build for fancy pvp video.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't you just spam roll away from that till the effect is over. Most people do that when I pop the fire dmg/zero FP cost one in my build.

unknown-301.png

6b0959114c8e102ddb5f65aded378d6c.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
makes sense. so we're seeing the 10 seconds of glory after 50 matches of people rolling away till it's over.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah Nirgon, it is just a gimmick build for the video. Neat idea, well done even, but meh.

• 1Worf

Goonsquad Officer
COuld be worth using in PVE if you get 10 seconds of absolute blast. clear out a room heh.