Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
We need to see some PvP, Dance pad chick versus Tuco foot pedals. Only one may become the master of the foot.

I wouldn't mind being master of her feet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The ultimate FUCK YOU to people that claim this game is too hard.

Git Gud Bitches!

Yeah, this game isn't hard. It isn't easy either (and thank God for that) but it isn't hard. I think all the "it's super hard" memes dissuaded a lot of people from trying it (or they tried it a little, died a lot in the first hour which "confirmed" their pre-existing notions, and quit)

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Finally bought and installed on PC through steam and my sound cuts out when I was on character creation to the game. Close game and notice all the sound is off for my PC. Reinstall drivers and now all my sound comes back but with static. Reinstall drivers again and it's back to normal. I didn't know that part of the game was PC troubleshooting simulator. <_<

Time for round 2 hopefully doesn't happen again.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I killed the motherfucking Draconic Tree Sentinel!!

Lightning and physical damage reducing talismans didnt make any difference that I could tell, the lightning sweep along with the hand of god lightning still one shot me, but I got really consistent with it by the end.

The thing that pissed me off is that lightning sweep; You can jump it, but only if tomed right, otherwise it still kills you. And it seems like once I parried him, if I followed up with a jump attack he would do it every other time. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh well, RL1 Capital time, can't wait to get my shit pushed in!!!!

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of sad I must have overleveled, Margot omen King was way to easy, was looking forward to a challenge

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
It's definitely boring, but it was pretty nerve wracking from my perspective......

I'd say skip to the end of the video, 2nd half took forever, I don't even want to tell you how many attempts it took.

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's definitely boring, but it was pretty nerve wracking from my perspective......

I'd say skip to the end of the video, 2nd half took forever, I don't even want to tell you how many attempts it took.
You got gud for sure. Impressive

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Screw that level 1 shit, I aint git gudding that much. Doing an ashless all boss run. I'm up to Renalla with all of Limgrave bosses and most of Liurnia bosses down in about 8 hours so far.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
And 7 hours later I cleared about this much so far. Difficulty doesn't seem bad at all from what I've done. Was the big dragon supposed to be a freebie to showcase mount fighting? The only thing I had trouble killing was the tree spirit down near the starting area since I had no health and it took me about a dozen tries. I'm trying hard not to spoil anything, but god damn the game is huge and every nook and cranny has shit in it. Also some of the spots are really gorgeous. Was in some underground river city thing with starlit background and glowing castle. Wanted to explore more but the mobs there could nearly 1 shot me. No idea what I should stat so I just put 20 in health and have like 26 in strength currently using a longsword and brass shield. Did get a beefy sword from that castle on the bottom so I'll try that out when I have the stats for it. Definitely loving the game.

maps.png

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Nice work man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Did you let him know when he's done he has to do level 1 in NG+ with nothing but a dance pad?

I watched some of that chick with the foot pad, that shit is beyond insane.....I'm definitely not that good, I just have the patience and stubbornness to throw myself at these bosses endlessly, until a combination of learning the movesets and pure luck kicks in and I squeak out a win.

I forsee Fire Giant or Maliketh as being the point where I contemplate giving up.

Now that I'm at the capital I think I can start pushing weapons to around 18, but I need to switch out my broadsword for something that staggers a bit better.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well, I finally finished it 165/165 bosses down.

I missed at least 3 or 4 quests that I know about and friend told me I apparently missed 2 invaders in the snowfields guess I missed something to get them to invade.

20220514140653_1.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Day 2. I think I've found everything I'm willing to look for in this area and will probably stop doing things unless a quest drives me there to do it. Moved to the castle. When I clear that head north or I can move on to the east side and get that piece of the pie? Some talisman gave me a stat boost to use my big ass sword earlier than expected so I'm happy about that. Need to find some cool armor to use now. I loved zelda:botw the more and more as I played it and this is basically the same, but better. I still think sekiro combat is superior, but damn this game is good.

tarnished.png

• 5Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Day 2. I think I've found everything I'm willing to look for in this area and will probably stop doing things unless a quest drives me there to do it. Moved to the castle. When I clear that head north or I can move on to the east side and get that piece of the pie? Some talisman gave me a stat boost to use my big ass sword earlier than expected so I'm happy about that. Need to find some cool armor to use now. I loved zelda:botw the more and more as I played it and this is basically the same, but better. I still think sekiro combat is superior, but damn this game is good.

View attachment 412558

capt-andrew-luckjpg.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 412558
Pretty much everything north of castle(liurnia) should be np for you, and theres a lot. I think you could prob do most of the east area(caelid) but some parts are a little higher lvl and prob much easier to do after liurnia. If you see some items over there you wanna go for before clearning out liurnia, def worth giving a try. Youre prob a little "overleveled" for liurnia if youve done all that content

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Finally had time and plat'd the game today. What a ride! 167 hours / lvl 171 / 80 faith. Hardest bosses for me were Tiche and Melania which I think it really came down to the build I was using. Halo Scythe was just too slow for them. Ended up switching to the blasphemous blade which worked wonders on Melenia and I ended up using that the rest of the game. That things a beast not to mention the sustain that it provides. Only problem is my wife refuses to call me her Elden Lord.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much everything north of castle(liurnia) should be np for you, and theres a lot. I think you could prob do most of the east area(caelid) but some parts are a little higher lvl and prob much easier to do after liurnia. If you see some items over there you wanna go for before clearning out liurnia, def worth giving a try. Youre prob a little "overleveled" for liurnia if youve done all that content

I went north and got a bunch knocked out, but it's 4AM and I have played like 13 hours today. No idea what items drop where, not using any guides on where stuff is so just blind exploring as diligently as possible. Definitely overleveled, I blew up Godrick in 2 tries and ended tonight at 42, but I also have no idea what builds are what so I'm basically twohand when clearing trash and shield/longsword for bosses with nothing to cast or buff. Got a bank full of shit I don't know what to use/save/sell either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I went north and got a bunch knocked out, but it's 4AM and I have played like 13 hours today. No idea what items drop where, not using any guides on where stuff is so just blind exploring as diligently as possible. Definitely overleveled, I blew up Godrick in 2 tries and ended tonight at 42, but I also have no idea what builds are what so I'm basically twohand when clearing trash and shield/longsword for bosses with nothing to cast or buff. Got a bank full of shit I don't know what to use/save/sell either.
North (Liurnia) is the next progressive step to take. Once you have it mostly cleared out, then head back East before moving north. If you get to the grand lift or “ruin strewn precipice” turn around and clear out that East part before moving on.