Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Okay Renalla down, got the boltdrake +1 and the dragoncrest talisman, gonna try that asshole again tomorrow, at least I grabbedmy Physick and got my 3rd talisman slot, 2nd half of this as level one is going to be terrible, not even sure I'll be able to kill Morgott.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Did you play 3? It had a lot more than just references

Regaradless of the fact that they shoved Anal Lando in there, it was more referential than sequential. The final boss of Dark Souls 2 is actually related to the final boss of the DLC in Dark Souls 1 but even with that fact, it feels more referential than sequential, as nothing that happens in the earlier entries actually influences the later entries.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Regaradless of the fact that they shoved Anal Lando in there, it was more referential than sequential. The final boss of Dark Souls 2 is actually related to the final boss of the DLC in Dark Souls 1 but even with that fact, it feels more referential than sequential, as nothing that happens in the earlier entries actually influences the later entries.

There's a lot more than just Anor Londo location wise. You also have demon ruins and the Demon Princes boss room is DS1's firelink, Farron Keep being Oolacile, etc

Boss wise: Soul Of Cinder, Nameless King, Abyss Watchers, Aldrich, The Asylum demon who's now made of ash are all directly related to bosses from DS1

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This should be a pretty easy fight because AFAIK, that one doesn't have a second phase. He has only four or five moves, I think? The general strategy is that you always want to be on his left or right side and don't use lock on. Try to stay away from his tail and his head. This causes him to usually use the move where he spews lava on the side you're on without turning. This is easy to dodge by just jumping over his tail to swap to his other side and you can get a lot of free hits in. The cleaver drop should be easy enough to dodge (run away if you can't get the timing) and his charge ability won't threaten you at all because he can't turn to save his life. The only thing you really have to worry about is the tail whip, because depending on what side you're on, the hit may be delayed (there's a hit box an both his trial AND his cleaver during this move).
Fight reminded me of gaping dragon. Just gotta watch when he turns his head around and barfs

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah its definitely about patience and positioning, as are nearly all the dragons in this game. I prefer that kind of fight because if you die its completely due to a mental error and not twitch/feint/RNG fuckery. I felt the Fire Giant was much the same way. The later Magma Wurms remind me a lot of my favorite fight in DS1, Queelag, with the combination of attacks and being mindful of damage on the ground.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How feasible would it be to wield two Uchis, one Blood and one Frostbite? Could I inflict both with powerstances?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
To me it feels like a one and done. Flesh it out with an arena pvp DLC (The interiors are fully modeled), a huge underground DLC (plenty of room down there), and the center island DLC. Move on to bloodborne 2 and whatever other weird shit they want to do and make another open world ip in 7 years.

That’s what I hope happens anyways.

Open the colosseums

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Open the colosseums
I doubt it would affect the gankers, because they don't want fair fights. Thats a product of how big this game is, because in DS1 the arena area was a lot of fun and in DS2 and DS3 most invaders were fairly sporting about things, aside from Ardo Lando shield wall guy and a few others like him. The belfries with the game content locked behind forced PvP is where I remember the twinking and cheap tactics really picking up.

• 1Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
1652461968357.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The ultimate FUCK YOU to people that claim this game is too hard.

Git Gud Bitches!

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All that video tells me is that Rivers of Blood is probably long overdue for a nerf.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bro if she's playing with a dance pad she's allowed to use a little Rivers of Blood.

We need to see some PvP, Dance pad chick versus Tuco foot pedals. Only one may become the master of the foot.

• 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I doubt it would affect the gankers, because they don't want fair fights. Thats a product of how big this game is, because in DS1 the arena area was a lot of fun and in DS2 and DS3 most invaders were fairly sporting about things, aside from Ardo Lando shield wall guy and a few others like him. The belfries with the game content locked behind forced PvP is where I remember the twinking and cheap tactics really picking up.

Ranked pvp in this colosseums in DS2 amplified the cheating. Or lured them cheaters out into the open and away from th lambs. Depends on how u look at it.