Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that~

That thing took me through NG+/++

Decent line of sight ranged, very fast, slight AOE element, and Staggers the shit out of most things. Only switched away from it because it made everything so damned easy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sekiro is kind of a rhythm game where you can probably tell a lot more from the sound. I've heard it compared to Punch-Out.

Still, total insanity. I didn't get past Lady Butterfly, with two hands and not blindfolded.

Looking forward to another Elden Ring play. At this point I'm waiting to see what the DLC situation is though, to determine whether I start over or not (most likely yes)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sekiro is kind of a rhythm game where you can probably tell a lot more from the sound. I've heard it compared to Punch-Out.

Still, total insanity. I didn't get past Lady Butterfly, with two hands and not blindfolded.

Looking forward to another Elden Ring play. At this point I'm waiting to see what the DLC situation is though, to determine whether I start over or not (most likely yes)

Pretty sure she's optional and you can come back later on and face tank her

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure she's optional and you can come back later on and face tank her

Do you actually get stronger as Sekiro goes on? I remember it not having level-gains (outside of some mask you get in the lategame that lets you incrementally increase attack power).

I could skip Lady Butterfly and go back later, except I'd just run into a wall with whatever other next boss I took on.

I did manage to defeat horseback boss without much trouble at least.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you actually get stronger as Sekiro goes on? I remember it not having level-gains (outside of some mask you get in the lategame that lets you incrementally increase attack power).

I could skip Lady Butterfly and go back later, except I'd just run into a wall with whatever other next boss I took on.

I did manage to defeat horseback boss without much trouble at least.

The mask is just a way for you to grind it.

Whenever you beat a boss you get a "memory" from that boss that you can use to increas your attack power. Finding 4 beads gives you more health and posture, and exp lets you get new skills. While some of the skills are a waste, some are straight OP

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
time analogy GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
New update! Nice. Would be even more awesome if they announce a DLC on the 8th, during the game awards!

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone doing stuff with the new DLC? I dunno when I'll get around to it because the timing is bad. Hoping that the arena stuff has a lot to it, maybe the 3 arenas all have different things to do or something like that. I heard there might be other new things snuck into the game as well.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No, I didn’t get into pvp at all. Hope the next DLC is pve, this one was a let down.

• 6Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users