Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Can't wait for the 10 Elden Ring episodes of this.

These videos are great, but I'd enjoy them a lot more if the dialogue resembled the presidents more instead of just the voices. They all talk just like characters in a Wojak skit and it takes me out of it pretty hard.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Malenia dead first try! I only almost died because I accidentally changed my right hand sword trying to drink a health potion.

In fact the crystal ladies (usually 3 together) were harder as I could hardly do any damage. Lighting the 4 fires with those never-miss bowmen was harder than the tree.

Damn my hands are killing me from death clenching my controller. That was intense! Wow this game is fun!

Yeah that snow town with the archers is what I was talking about. Worst place in the game. Since you've got that place and the tree out of the way it's pretty much smooth sailing to the end now. Only other particularly tough fights are the two Mohgs, the Dragonlord in the flying area, and maybe the final boss, but it sounds like the game is pretty handled.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How difficult Mogh is depends entirely on if you did the prep work and what your build is. He can pretty much be one shotted by Flask/Comet and is strangely easy to bleed. He is also weak to holy damage so a character built to cast Elden Stars will tear him a new one. You just can't waltz into the fight with 10 VIT an expect to get anywhere. Doing the dungeon on the way to Mini Mogh gives you both his shackle and the flask item to negate his phase transition AE. If you are using ashes, Tiche and Poop Man do work on him. Only time he is seriously hards (asde from lack of prep) is as a pure mele because of all the bleed/fire damage dot AE he shits out. His robe is pretty boss and the spear is one of the most fun weapons to use in the game (trivializes a lot of PvE), so he is def worth doing.

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah that snow town with the archers is what I was talking about. Worst place in the game. Since you've got that place and the tree out of the way it's pretty much smooth sailing to the end now. Only other particularly tough fights are the two Mohgs, the Dragonlord in the flying area, and maybe the final boss, but it sounds like the game is pretty handled.
I'm assuming the two Mohgs and the dragonlord are the 3 bosses I still have to find.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Snow town is actually pretty simple if you take a certain route through it, but you need to either be a fast roller or have a ranged knockback (Heima Cannon is great here, but the Cannon Shield or the giant fireball thing work too) to push a couple of the archers out of your way. I admit the first time I did that zone it took me a lot of dying to work out the details, but you can scout it in the non Gaol world to work out a path before hand.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm assuming the two Mohgs and the dragonlord are the 3 bosses I still have to find.
Assuming you have not ended the game, yeah. The two Moghs are somewhat hidden, the dragonlord is pretty hard to find if you are not aware of him. All are optional. There is also the last trio of bosses before the end of the game, if you have not completed that yet. You probably will need to rework gear and build for the last fight to a degree, if you were relying on Holy, Lightning, or Bleed.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Malenia dead first try! I only almost died because I accidentally changed my right hand sword trying to drink a health potion.

In fact the crystal ladies (usually 3 together) were harder as I could hardly do any damage. Lighting the 4 fires with those never-miss bowmen was harder than the tree.

Damn my hands are killing me from death clenching my controller. That was intense! Wow this game is fun!

So we’re all wondering, on the edge of our seats. Did you use HARD SKIPS?!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So we’re all wondering, on the edge of our seats. Did you use HARD SKIPS?!

He started off in a hard skip but halfway through was able to transition into a soft skip, so we're awaiting a final determination by the International FromSoft Skip Council, or IFSC for short.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That sounds like a premature skip to me and that's never what you want to have happen in the heat of the moment.

• 3Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He didn't come to me for the hard skip that I'm holding. If he took a hard skip I'd like him to say where he got it from.

And get tested by FromSoft.

• 3Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He didn't come to me for the hard skip that I'm holding. If he took a hard skip I'd like him to say where he got it from.

And get tested by FromSoft.
I think maybe you took a few too many hard skips to the brain as a child, sir.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
I have no idea WTF the skips mean. If that means jump in the air and bash both swords into the mobs head, yes 100% I did that.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
Assuming you have not ended the game, yeah. The two Moghs are somewhat hidden, the dragonlord is pretty hard to find if you are not aware of him. All are optional. There is also the last trio of bosses before the end of the game, if you have not completed that yet. You probably will need to rework gear and build for the last fight to a degree, if you were relying on Holy, Lightning, or Bleed.
so there are 6 bosses left? 3 option and 3 to finish , is that what you are saying?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
so there are 6 bosses left? 3 option and 3 to finish , is that what you are saying?
There’s likely a lot of bosses you missed on your journey. And I believe you have more than six to go even if you go straight to the last area now. He was just calling out a few big ones you likely missed.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
There’s likely a lot of bosses you missed on your journey. And I believe you have more than six to go even if you go straight to the last area now. He was just calling out a few big ones you likely missed.
ok I'm just trying to wring everything I can out of this before I start hogwarts. This is one of those games you don't want to end.

Is there a notification that you're at the point of no return? If not can you outright tell me? I just lit the giant forge and I'm in some new zone and just fought a dragon.
Fire giant ripping off his foot and setting it on fire was like WTF.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
ok I'm just trying to wring everything I can out of this before I start hogwarts. This is one of those games you don't want to end.

Is there a notification that you're at the point of no return? If not can you outright tell me? I just lit the giant forge and I'm in some new zone and just fought a dragon.

You're already past the only "point of no return" there is, which just means some quest lines can't be finished.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

If you finish that zone, the capital changes. That’s about it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

The point of no return just changes the capital city. You can still go wander around the world and find things you missed. The point of no return isn’t a big deal other than it can make it so you can miss one of the weapons needed for one of the achievements. You can go all the way to right before the last boss and always warp out and continue to do things in the world.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Kajiimagi Kajiimagi if you trying to see everything you have like 20 hours of content left. Have you even seen the sewers yet? Probably the hardest part of the game, a giant maze filled with beefed up plague demons and giant shrimp.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users