Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How the fuck do you beat dual weild whip guy by the way? Can't summon mimic and I'm not gud.

Flame grant me strength immediately, frenzied bursts and dodging for me

Didn't do these quests on my lancer

He does HURT with those whips

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
How the fuck do you beat dual weild whip guy by the way? Can't summon mimic and I'm not gud.

It's been a while, and I'm not sure exactly who you are referring to......was it a guy in the lake? Anyways, I played as a STR/DEX character, wearing heavier armor for poise. Almost all the invasion NPCs and quick mini-bosses I would just roll in then continuiously hit them until they were staggered. It makes the agile enemies trivial. The difficulty with this build is on bosses, since you can't really stagger most of them reliably.

If you are using a DEX build, then you will probably just need to git gud and learn how to dodge and counter, maybe parry.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They could fix their quest system a bit, its way too easy to fuck quests. One example

Morne castle, where the girl asks you to give a note to her father, if you kill the boss before you talk to the father, you can't complete the quest. And then this also breaks the quest where you give the blind chick the grapes in the lakes area.
Yeah I fucked that one up because the second NPC was off the beat and path to the boss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
All they need to do is have those yellow directions on some of the sites of grace be dynamic and point to where to go next in each zone instead of staying the same all the time.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's been a while, and I'm not sure exactly who you are referring to......was it a guy in the lake? Anyways, I played as a STR/DEX character, wearing heavier armor for poise. Almost all the invasion NPCs and quick mini-bosses I would just roll in then continuiously hit them until they were staggered. It makes the agile enemies trivial. The difficulty with this build is on bosses, since you can't really stagger most of them reliably.

If you are using a DEX build, then you will probably just need to git gud and learn how to dodge and counter, maybe parry.
Level Arcane to 15, get Cloud of Flies from Mogh area on the way to bird farm, get dragon talisman from some early area I forget. Spam flies until desired results achieved. Works on just about all of the human sized enemies and a lot of bosses. Alternatively, a lot of the prancy agile enemies seem to be stuffable with guard counter spear combo.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
All they need to do is have those yellow directions on some of the sites of grace be dynamic and point to where to go next in each zone instead of staying the same all the time.
I wish they’d go away when you found whatever it was they were pointing to

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it wrong that I want to stay at the main title screen and just listen to this music for a while every time I load up the game? Holy shit it's good.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lmao my first play through was like 140 hours and I somehow never even found Placidusax. This motherfucker is like a 50,000lb fatass dragon that just pulls the teleports behind you memes over and over, what a fuckin cunt.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Got my final build goin

1648070203503.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The desire to play is intense, but real life and kids keep getting in the way. I just want to slay more bad guys! Could it get any more satisfying to sneak up behind a guy and stab them through and through? I'll play tonight, and then I have a turn and burn for work until I'm home again on Friday night. Sure hope no one expects anything of me over this weekend.

I'm feeling it!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lmao my first play through was like 140 hours and I somehow never even found Placidusax. This motherfucker is like a 50,000lb fatass dragon that just pulls the teleports behind you memes over and over, what a fuckin cunt.
This fight had me all fucked up. First few attempts I was convinced it's impossible as pure melee/str build. This dragon ruined my night initially. The next day, my winning attempt was maybe the cleanest boss fight I've had in Elden Ring so far and I still get a buzz just thinking about that victory. I eventually found the fight to be really fun. It felt a lot like a raid encounter in WoW.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I dunno if the game would be improved from any of that. Even the imbalanced rune rewards are arguably fine because it adds "flavor".

I didn't just play through the game four times in a few weeks though. 600 levels in elden ring is uhh, a lot of dying to bullshit.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So have any of you guys killed all of the caravan merchants? I guess you can get Bell bearings from them, and give them to the two-faced husk, and they get all of the inventory. I'm sure this may have been talked about before, but I missed it and don't know if doing that would screw me out of some sort of quest line down the road.

• 1Repost

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dunno if the game would be improved from any of that. Even the imbalanced rune rewards are arguably fine because it adds "flavor".

I didn't just play through the game four times in a few weeks though. 600 levels in elden ring is uhh, a lot of dying to bullshit.

Dying is one of the best parts. They need a mod that gives you the Wilhelm scream when you die

• 1Like