Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People do that shit when they play Hardcore in Path of Exile as well.

Like what is the fucking point?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
But why does someone who streams everything all of a sudden record it all offline and make an edited clip video? Like I said, I dont know this guy or watch his content, just seemed odd to me.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1651767829121.png

1651767839475.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
But why does someone who streams everything all of a sudden record it all offline and make an edited clip video? Like I said, I dont know this guy or watch his content, just seemed odd to me.
Less pressure he said, not seen him stream for a while but maybe that's just the algorithm.

Maybe he just did it for YouTube subs lmao.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After looking for a while I found an armor set that does not look like complete trash that I can use for my mage build. Not interested in min maxing armor, I can't stand the goofy helmets etc. Been trying to collect the stuff I can in normal game before I do a new game +. Got plenty of optional bosses left I think but killed the stuff that drops the good spells.

You will find new Smithing stones etc in NG+ right? I don't think I can collect any more of the Ancient ones right now.

mage.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
After looking for a while I found an armor set that does not look like complete trash that I can use for my mage build. Not interested in min maxing armor, I can't stand the goofy helmets etc. Been trying to collect the stuff I can in normal game before I do a new game +. Got plenty of optional bosses left I think but killed the stuff that drops the good spells.

You will find new Smithing stones etc in NG+ right? I don't think I can collect any more of the Ancient ones right now.

View attachment 411164
NG+ will drop everything again, so you can get all the stones plus duplicates of all weapons etc

• 1Like

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did a melee playthrough, and now I’m looking to do a completionist run with a mage (frost?) build.

Anyone got something on hand I can follow?

• 1Like

Aazrael

Did a melee playthrough, and now I’m looking to do a completionist run with a mage (frost?) build.

Anyone got something on hand I can follow?
I followed this guy's guide. This early game and then he has mid and late game also. Mostly glintstone/gravity spells though but a few frost also. Was a good guide to get memory slots and spell/gear tips.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

View attachment 411164

The fuck?

Looking like a tweaker who does all their shopping at Goodwill and Halloween stores is half the fun

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aazrael

Started my NG+ today, the burning Tree set my mood back so nice to have it back all shiny again. Think I will follow that "Intended" route guide this time so I don't miss everything.

Decided to use Moonveil Katana dualwielded with the Staff/spells. Melee is fun sometimes as well. The Grafted Scion and Tree Sentinel melted away pretty fast but I noticed the trash mobs don't go down in a single hit anymore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I know Phazael Phazael has mentioned poking with a shield and spear in the past, as have others. This video popped up.

Looks pretty cool, but just kind of a boring play style. I still aren't even close to finishing the game, and haven't played since the end of last week. I might give this a spin because I think my stats will allow me to do so without respeccing.

Araxen

I 100% the game on my first playthrough. I went through every nook and cranny, and it took me 200 hours with a STR build. My first plat trophy on Playstation.

Working my way through on a mage build now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I completed the game but chose the option to continue on rather than NG+. So, where is the player in relation to the story at this point? You can't reenter the tree. So is one technically before the Elden Beast again but unable to redo?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I completed the game but chose the option to continue on rather than NG+. So, where is the player in relation to the story at this point? You can't reenter the tree. So is one technically before the Elden Beast again but unable to redo?

I think so. If you haven't yet, you can try heading down to the Frenzied Flame Proscription, taking off all of your armor, and opening the door. If you haven't done this yet and the cutscene plays, then that would put you right before fighting the Elden Beast and becoming Elden Lord. If it doesn't, then it would be after you've already become Elden Lord.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I think so. If you haven't yet, you can try heading down to the Frenzied Flame Proscription, taking off all of your armor, and opening the door. If you haven't done this yet and the cutscene plays, then that would put you right before fighting the Elden Beast and becoming Elden Lord. If it doesn't, then it would be after you've already become Elden Lord.
Right, that's what I'm wondering. If you got the Frenzied Flame ending, but then continue on. What state is the world in?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more it makes sense that you get dumped to right before when you entered the Erdtree to fight the Elden Beast.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The only world-state change like that is the burning of the Erdtree, and then the fall of the capital when you kill Maliketh. No other world state changes from killing Elden Beast that I'm aware of.

It doesn't return you to an earlier point in time, that's the wrong way to think about it.