Electronic Dance Music

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Good set as usual, but about 1.5hrs of that mix, the length of his EDC set, was the exact same as his edc set. Even the transition to Every Day was the same. If I saw that live 7 months later I'd be a little annoyed
Yes, we know. He plays his own Pryda/Prydz/Cirez D tracks all the time, often times even in same order!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Lol the shit you defend and the shit you criticize is so arbitrary. If someone is on the list of "araysar-approved" DJs (aka someone who was already big before you tried and failed to be successful) then everything they do is cool. If they're not on the list (aka anyone who had success after you failed, a la the competition), anything they do is impermissible

Lol

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Partial EDC mexico lineup was released recently. Complete garbage. Its my worst fear in life that EDC vegas will drop the legit acts completely or drive them off through their obsession with Avicii and Dada life, etc. Let's bow our heads and pray. Also, pray it's sold out so my 2 extra tix are profitable.

For anyone who hasn't check out Boiler Room on YouTube, it's seriously worth a long, long listen. Some of the sets are legendary, and the personalized nature of the filming is really interesting. It's like being in the crowd yourself

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
EDC Vegas is so big they usually have plenty of room for quality acts as well as the shitty ones. Wish i was going to Coachella they booked a lot of really good djs this year.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Coachella has some nice deep house stuff, but it's all the same guys that are on regular rotation at Sound in LA so not going to waste money on hipsterfest this year.

EDC Vegas will always have a solid lineup for pretty much any genre you're into. Most likely expect the same as the last few years, Enter, Cox Stage, and the third stage will be a toss up between Crosstown Rebels or Paradise, but would love to see Innervisions or Drumcode. Either way, EDC Vegas is always fun, even with the over abundance of lineup shit and yolo bros.

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
For anyone who hasn't check out Boiler Room on YouTube, it's seriously worth a long, long listen. Some of the sets are legendary, and the personalized nature of the filming is really interesting. It's like being in the crowd yourself
Fuck Boiler Room man, you need to check out Toilet Room.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Adam Beyer played Kingdom in Austin last night. For one reason or another I have missed him in whatever city I was living in that he went to over the last 20 years. That was incredible! Hope they recorded it it to share. Brain is mush...

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol the shit you defend and the shit you criticize is so arbitrary. If someone is on the list of "araysar-approved" DJs (aka someone who was already big before you tried and failed to be successful) then everything they do is cool. If they're not on the list (aka anyone who had success after you failed, a la the competition), anything they do is impermissible

Lol
Posting on a dance music thread and admitting you've only just have heard of Richie Hawtin, is like posting on a Sci fi thread and saying you've only just watched Star Wars.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Posting on a dance music thread and admitting you've only just have heard of Richie Hawtin, is like posting on a Sci fi thread and saying you've only just watched Star Wars.
Pretty much. It's hilarious how oblivious he is. He thinks everyone else is about as educated about "EDM" as he is.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Robert Babicz is pretty awesome. I used to play his tracks a lot around 4 years ago or so.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Robert Babicz is pretty awesome. I used to play his tracks a lot around 4 years ago or so.
I realized that of any producer in my collection, I have more of his stuff than anyone else. Many of his remixes eclipse the originals. Guy cranks out some quality stuff that stands the test of time.