Elementary

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I currently think Holmes's "friend" who told Watson about Irene is actually Moriarty.

Goatface

so no shows till after basketball, then only 2 in april then the last 4 in may. they have stretched this season out to the max

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Is anyone still watching this? I have to say I love the series and personally think its right behind the British version Sherlock(think that's the name) but

Irene addler being alive not only was obvious but kind of shifty in my opinion. Its leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I think I liked her being dead Bc it created a better reason for Holmes to go up against morierty and was a different twist on the Sherlock world

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I personally like it over the British version, moriarty was unwatchable even though he's already dead what 7 episodes into the series?. I also prefer johnny lee miller as Sherlock and the US version isn't retardedly over the top with the stuff Sherlock can figure out

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I enjoy it. The drug/addiction shit is way overplayed, but I suppose it's considered interesting to a contemporary american audience.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sherlock's Moriarty was the worst ive ever seen, but my favorite is still the Moriarty in the Jeremy Brett series. He was a scary mofo

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I really have come to like this show. I have watched every episode that has come on. Its hard to say at this point which I like better, the British version of the show or this one. Having Lucy Liu playing Watson adds an interesting element to the relationship between Watson and Holmes that makes it more interesting then the British version. And although Johnny Lee Miller is doing a great job on Elementary, I think I have to give the nod to Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. Just barely though.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I enjoy it. The drug/addiction shit is way overplayed, but I suppose it's considered interesting to a contemporary american audience.
Agreed that it's way overplayed, but not that it's interesting to any audience. It's just bullshit "drugz iz bad, mmk" propaganda by some fucktarded writer. It might be an interesting twist if he was actuallydoingdrugs, ( like I believe he did in the books) but he isn't, he's "in recovery" or whatevs. It's just lame and it drags down an otherwise excellent show.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I actually enjoy miller and cumberbachs Sherlock versions equally Bc they're so different. Granted it takes me a bit to get used to the accent in "Sherlock" as to the drug angle I really just saw it as a background story to justify him coming to the US and something they maintained for continuity and since ive looked at it that way it hasn't really bothered me