Embers Adrift

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Text font size is changed under gameplay.

Do the maximum performance change in Nvidia to get a good fps jump

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I wanted to see if that quest would untie itself if I killed Gabi again, so I parked at night on the path. This guy ran right into it and died:
EmbersAdrift_2022.10.23.09.23.24.png

I killed it after but he got the credit laying dead on the ground somehow. So I sat another full night through and it never spawned.

I went looking for Javir again, checked all the smuggler camps I know of and no sign of him. Even saw what clearly appears to be a rack of weapons at one of them but it did nothing, I'm guessing I'm missing a step.
EmbersAdrift_2022.10.24.01.17.36.png

Hekotat

I wanted to see if that quest would untie itself if I killed Gabi again, so I parked at night on the path. This guy ran right into it and died:View attachment 439518
I killed it after but he got the credit laying dead on the ground somehow. So I sat another full night through and it never spawned.

I went looking for Javir again, checked all the smuggler camps I know of and no sign of him. Even saw what clearly appears to be a rack of weapons at one of them but it did nothing, I'm guessing I'm missing a step.
View attachment 439519

For that step in the Javir quest, you go to the Eastern cave entrance for the dungeon. Outside to the right of the entrance there are two tents, the tent closer to the entrance has a cart with a chest in it, click on the chest.

I had to farm copper for most of the day yesterday to get tinkerer to tin, it was not a good time.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I wanted to see if that quest would untie itself if I killed Gabi again, so I parked at night on the path. This guy ran right into it and died:View attachment 439518

View attachment 439519

What quest are you trying to do? I never had to kill Gabi or Javir for any quests.

Hekotat

What quest are you trying to do? I never had to kill Gabi or Javir for any quests.

It's the arms race quest, you don't have to kill him but it mentions Javir. I assume it's to point you in that area if you saw him earlier.

Gabi I never heard of, but we noticed people had different variants of quests. For instance with the apprentice quest I never got the step to find the book, pencil and satchel but some people did. We are thinking it changes based on your class choice.

Also a little tip we saw in chat, if you're in a group with people doing a quest like say the Ancient bear and someone who is not on the quest tags it first you may not get credit for the quest. Not sure if this is intentional or a bug.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You have the ability to turn in early sometimes or keep going with the quest. Currently I am on a CV quest I can turn in now or keep searching for ancient statues.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It is this one:

questText.png

You kill Gabi and get a note:
note.png

Talking to him again you get:
questText2.png

So he doesn't seem interested in the note, unless there's some way to hand it to him I don't know about.

Hekotat

It is this one:

View attachment 439564

You kill Gabi and get a note:
View attachment 439565

Talking to him again you get:
View attachment 439566

So he doesn't seem interested in the note, unless there's some way to hand it to him I don't know about.

We think that notes are some king of flavor/world building stuff. I have two that show as quests but I can't figure out what to do with them. We even killed Javir twice for that one and it did nothing, ended up finding the goods after and it progressed.

Goonsquad Officer
yep. just find all three boxes. 1. bandit hill, 2. cart by the east cave entrance, 3 rack on the west long hill thing.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Regen items seem common and I'm not really sure how they work. It might be out of combat regen? There's a belt most people have from a quest that has some on it too.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Regen items seem common and I'm not really sure how they work. It might be out of combat regen? There's a belt most people have from a quest that has some on it too.
The quest name for that belt is something like Beardin In The Woods. The NPC is located not too far from the starting area campfire near the mountains edge on the east side of the map. Step 1 is to obtain a drop off of local wildlife. Step 2 is to do the same off of one of the "diseased" animals. Reward is called a Ranger's Belt I believe, and has +12 health regen.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I should get on that. I'm 15 and XP sources in Northreach have really dried up.

I've noticed that overall, grinding outside of dungeons seems to be faster XP than grinding inside of dungeons. Mob density is too spread out inside of dungeons and ^^^ don't give enough additional XP over ^^ mobs to justify the increased time to kill.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Text font size is changed under gameplay.

Do the maximum performance change in Nvidia to get a good fps jump
And then your card ALWAYS runs at max freqency instead of turning down when it's not being used. So your card will run hot, and burn out faster....all for some game. And I saw no framerate increase at all. I only have a 3060ti. I love the fact that the cpu is at 10%. and the gpu is at 100%.