Embers Adrift

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It's just comments like this that serve zero purpose other than to stir up shit. You know how to provide feedback to the devs. Most of us talk to you on a personal level on a near daily basis. Yet even with such open lines of communication you throw shit like this out there just to stir the pot. I don't see the purpose of it other than to try and stir up outrage so we as developers feel some sort of pressure to cave to your will. Which as I mentioned to you in the past feels like some weird passive aggressive form of bullying in order to get us to change the game to what you want and/or think would be beneficial for you and your group of friends.

Additionally, other folks may check in from time to time and be deterred from playing the game because of these types of exchanges can easily be viewed as symptoms of a toxic community, completely undermining one of the primary problems with the game: our low population. Especially if these sorts of issues won't impact newer players for quite some time, at which point hopefully we can have them resolved.

You know very well how open and receptive we are to feedback yet you continue to do stuff like this which undermines our willingness to listen. Not because your ideas/suggestions are necessarily bad, but because of the way we are underhandedly berated over the head with them even after the initial point was made. Words from dev undone when cornered on raid boss spawn rates lol.

Did I miss a post or something? WTF are you talking about?

Confused High Quality GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Is this still in a beta state or is it officially launched?

It officially launched a little over a year ago. Honestly, it has made big strides, and improved every patch.

The biggest issue remains low population.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It officially launched a little over a year ago. Honestly, it has made big strides, and improved every patch.

The biggest issue remains low population.
A lot of people won't play if they can't start at "launch". People want to get in on the ground floor. So adding more content won't really improve the population. They'd be better off fleshing out the world to a point they're happy with then doing a well advertised "re launch"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
think they might just resell to another game comp and let them rebrand it
lol didn't they already do that?

I thought this was originally like Elyria or some shit? well not Elyria but it was another MMO that failed or backers pulled out or something fucky happened after a hilariously bad launch and they relaunched/rebranded after putting some more effort into it?

I mean i'm pretty sure its the same 4 dudes working on it but the financial backers keep forcing them to launch what they have to recoop some funds, go bankrupt/fail, sell off the IP to another shady financier who repeats the process.

Eventually they might actually release a complete game.

elders

Silver Squire
na they had a fight with the author of the book it was originally named with and he left so they had to rename it but yea

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Friends and I are all in that in-between phase of MMOs where we're kinda scattered doing our own thing. Couple of us are raiding current season of DF, couple are playing the Season of Discovery.

Is this something that a static party could have fun with, dungeon crawling, exploring, farming some named mobs for loot? We all played EQ and have done for TLP servers and had fun with em. All of us kinda waiting for that next great MMO, while just treading water playing current expansions of WoW or XIV, whichever is more current.