Embers Adrift

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Everything just felt so uninspired, zones were giant squares and rectangles, mobs were boring etc. The danger in the caves was there but in a solid group it remained the best part of the game.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had fun this weekend. Did a solid 8 hours last night after the owl stuff was over. I couldn't remember a damn thing though from final. I'd remember having something on an alt in the bank and I'd switch and it wasn't there. Was remembering beta.

Also has that chat problem "need more for JGR" thing. I have no idea what JGR is so I'm not even going to ask. I remembered a cave dungeon with bandits and spiders but I have no idea what the 3 letter code for it is.

Very nearly stumbled into this thing in the dark. It was in the early newb area with level 3 stuff. Looked scary.
EmbersAdrift_2023.06.05.02.54.23.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
So this game is closing in on a year, and they're planning on releasing their Alchemy (magic) system during the Anniversary event. If you wanted to give it a shot, it's a full 3 weeks - and I imagine the population will be inflated during this time.

The game has improved a lot since launch, so they're really trying. I'm hoping this is a little kick they need to bring in some more players.

4.png

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
I played to level 20 or do back when there was about 18 levels worth of content. I should fuck with it again

elders

Silver Squire
still not on steam but its on sale for $19.99 and free to try untill nov 5. they added a whole ton of zones and content dungeons and more the epic armor and lvl 50 zone is dropping in a month =) game is rocking

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why won't they release on Steam? It seems like a dumb plan if they don't.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
it's literally like 4 dudes working on this and they don't have a finance guy to work that out.

They outsource their billing to a weird ass german company who is incapable of processing CC payments properly. Like they had no idea that they needed to collect certain billing information from their website before forwarding to their payment processor. You know, like Billing zip code? some banks won't allow online charges without either billing zip code or CVV # on the back or something to verify it isn't fraudulent. German company didnt even know what a zip code was and had no spot on the form to even populate it. Also no spot for "name as it appears on the CC" you know "John Q Public" just a first name and last name field.

there is no way they could integrate into steam.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
it's literally like 4 dudes working on this and they don't have a finance guy to work that out.

They outsource their billing to a weird ass german company who is incapable of processing CC payments properly. Like they had no idea that they needed to collect certain billing information from their website before forwarding to their payment processor. You know, like Billing zip code? some banks won't allow online charges without either billing zip code or CVV # on the back or something to verify it isn't fraudulent. German company didnt even know what a zip code was and had no spot on the form to even populate it. Also no spot for "name as it appears on the CC" you know "John Q Public" just a first name and last name field.

there is no way they could integrate into steam.
Ok, it makes a little more sense now... LOL.

• 1Like

elders

Silver Squire
one year of playing still loving it. The game gets better and better

• 1Solidarity

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
one year of playing still loving it. The game gets better and better

I have started playing about a week ago. Enjoying it so far. Has a long way to go, but it captures the old Everquest feeling pretty well.

Who are you in game? So I know who to beg for items and money?