End of the world thread 12/21/12

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
anyone manage to find an internet community that believed the world was ending? I need to get my troll on.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh hai guys. Well it's 11am here in bonny old England. A cursory glance out of my window suggests all is business as usual, it's actually quite mild and sunny.
Is that what passes for sunny in England?

Maybe it is just the camera, cause I do see some shadows. But the sky looks gray!

Viktor

Molten Core Raider
WE NEED LUMIE...STAT!

bat-light.jpg

Darshu_sl

shitlord
I burned my tongue while eating Pho for lunch. My world is ending because I really like it but I couldn't taste it as well afterwords. So far that is the worst problem I've had today.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I burned my tongue while eating Pho for lunch. My world is ending because I really like it but I couldn't taste it as well afterwords. So far that is the worst problem I've had today.
If you think your world is over now, just wait till that pho reaches your arsehole.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And as far as the end of the world? That happens every 30 to 40 years or so. Every generation experiences the end of their world, it's just that it usually becomes their children's world at that point and doesn't come to a complete halt. So whenever some elderly person gets a far off look in their eye and starts reminiscing, it's basically like a mini apocalypse going off in their mind. Getting old is definitely not for the weak or the faint of heart, it's probably the scariest thing anyone can do.
Although it's an easy trap to fall in to, I think you can choose to stay relevant and active. Pic related, 84, cancer surivor and still actively trying rid the world of superstitious nonsense.

randi2013.jpe

randi2013.jpe

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
One of the most popular music stations in the city has being playing nothing but It's the End of the World by R.E.M on loop the entire day.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else hear this bullshit, that they "found" the other part of the mayan calander and now its not supposed to happen for another 5 thousand years?

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is that what passes for sunny in England? The sky looks gray!
That's pretty much as good as it gets. I've spent a while in Iceland as I have a lot of family out there, and while even in the summer it's cold as fuck, it's still sunnier. The first time I went there in the summer we climbed a dead volcano and even though it was near freezing and I got sun burn on my face and hands.
frown.png

frown.png

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
http://www.december212012.com/

We have entered a new era in our existence.
A new beginning.
A renewed enlightenment.

We have entered a time of peace and harmony,
hope and change,
love and understanding.
and a time of desire and ability to take back what has been taken from us. . . our dignity as human beings.

We will no longer be subjected to tyrannical governments,
man made religious directives
and human degradation.
We will stand as one against evil and injustice and pursue our right to exist in a free and just world.

The time has come.
The time is now,
the scales have tilted
and the power is now with the people.
Fuck yea bros. Ya'll feel in' the new era? I took 2 shits today instead of my usual 1. Life is good.