Energy Drink Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Rockstar Black Cherry is maybe a little to strong on the "cola" side of the flavor, at least that was the issue for me. it was still good for a once in awhile switch from my usual Rock Star Punched, but i never had it that often.

this is all of course before i switched to sugar-free beverages

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Got some new GFuel for the first time in quite some time. I haven't been drinking as much

Bahama Mama, Strawberry Banana, Snow Cone. Will report back

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I remember at least one or two other Rockstar Punched fans tried switching to zero sugar beverages and found the diet version of Punched was pretty bad. Well I found our replacement:

71ryTPcJcnL._SY550_.jpg

Tastes so much closer to the sugary version of Rockstar Punched than the no sugar version of Rockstar Punched does.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember at least one or two other Rockstar Punched fans tried switching to zero sugar beverages and found the diet version of Punched was pretty bad. Well I found our replacement:

View attachment 224007

Tastes so much closer to the sugary version of Rockstar Punched than the no sugar version of Rockstar Punched does.

They just have changed the formula for those, when they first came out they tasted like what I imagine to be ball sweat with a chaser of battery acid.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They just have changed the formula for those, when they first came out they tasted like what I imagine to be ball sweat with a chaser of battery acid.

They must have stumbled upon redbull's original recipe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got some new GFuel for the first time in quite some time. I haven't been drinking as much

Bahama Mama, Strawberry Banana, Snow Cone. Will report back

let Us know

I got blue chug rug coming tomorrow after trying the sample pack.

Amazing actually and I’m not a big sour or blue raspberry guy. 9.25/10

rad

Lord of Guk
let Us know

I got blue chug rug coming tomorrow after trying the sample pack.

Amazing actually and I’m not a big sour or blue raspberry guy. 9.25/10

Tried the blue chug rug and I enjoy it but the aftertaste is too 'vitamin' for me. Maybe I need to chill it more.

Lady enjoyed the fazeberry but I think she's a 2:1 water.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 224007

Holy fuck! If what you say is true you're a God!!!!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Not impressed with strawberry banana. Nothing wing with it, it tastes fine. I'm not sad I have it, but I enjoy more flavors

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck! If what you say is true you're a God!!!!

It's still got the artificial sweetener taste of course, but it's got that mouth puckering moist yet tart mouth feeling that the Rockstar Punched Zero loses

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tried the blue chug rug and I enjoy it but the aftertaste is too 'vitamin' for me. Maybe I need to chill it more.

Lady enjoyed the fazeberry but I think she's a 2:1 water.
I fill all my shakers with cold water from my water cooler. Needs to be cold.

Last edited:

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Color me skeptical but I always like new flavors in maximum caffeine varieties.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It tasted like a marshmellow up front and then a better cotton candy after taste.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
miami-cola.jpg

tastes just like diet soda. fuck, now that i think about it, i should have checked the can to see if it was sweetened with aspartame instead of sucralose, because it tasted THAT close to Diet Pepsi / Diet Coke.

if that's what you want in an energy drink flavor then you're probably happy, because for some reason energy drinks that taste like traditional cola are incredibly few and far between.