Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im not that hard up for energy drinks,my bro. I maybe dringk one or two on the weekends when I stay up for those long gaming sessions. Or in the summer as a hangover refresher in the morning when were at the cabin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
My haul from the bogo. Middle two are first tries, others are enjoyable repeats

IMG_20191212_233853874.jpg

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
White Monsters =/ Because I love hating both the drink and the energy it brings.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Zipfizz what the Wife and I prefer over the carbonated canned energy drinks. I have one everyday for the vitamins. That said I have fallen in love with coffee over the last few years, the Wife...eh...not so much.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Tried Monster for the first time. It's shit. Some weird after taste.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You all crazy. Monsters are amazing.

20191220_212453.jpg
Regime Regime in my drink fridge chilling so it's ready for tomorrow morning. Got the variety pack.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So 2 flavors down so far, and both are stupid terrible gross. Sour Cherry and Blue Ice. The issue is the sweetener is insane strong, to the point my wife was like is this Diet? But it's so strong that it leaves a weird taste, and it's just gross.

It is nice that they are carbonated, of course, and they bump up the caffeine to 300mg similar to Bang's.

I'll try the Rainbow Sherbet and Fazberry flavors that I have left, but I'm not holding out hope that I'll like those any better. Bummer.