Energy Drink Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
These have been my go-to as of recent. Since they are water-based, I feel they are not as bad for me as the standard carbonated energy drinks (Monster, RockStar, NOS, etc).

The purple and white are my favorites, followed by the blue and lastly the yellow.

Monster-Energy-Drink-Hydro-254oz-Bottles-A-Total.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Celsius seems to be getting pretty popular. The amount of caffeine in it is insane, though. 200mg, rofl.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Celsius seems to be getting pretty popular. The amount of caffeine in it is insane, though. 200mg, rofl.
200mg weak. Stsn3dard good rockstar 240, and just released a 300. I miss the old 2x which was like 340 tasted like a extra tart mountain dew.

Im sure my system is fucked, 300 and 2 5hours to stay awake on my ride along. Working on 27 hours awake getting my motorcyle serviced after the ride...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
A normal cup of coffee is what...60mg of caffeine. All you're gonna do is cause palpitations with such high amounts.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A normal cup of coffee is what...60mg of caffeine. All you're gonna do is cause palpitations with such high amounts.

I have seen up to 90 or so mg of caffeine in black coffee to like 240 for Starbucks things.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have seen up to 90 or so mg of caffeine in black coffee to like 240 for Starbucks things.
Pfft weak.

Large Iced Coffee with a Turbo Shot at Dunkin Donuts is 398mg of glorious caffeine.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pfft weak.

Large Iced Coffee with a Turbo Shot at Dunkin Donuts is 398mg of glorious caffeine.
I don't care for coffee so I am by no means an expert. That's just what I've seen as ranges.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Rockstar has new 300mg flavors, 20cal, with creatine <ppftt>.

Blue is pretty good and im sure red is because red is an easy flavor.

Good timing since im up at 7am and will be up for about 24hrs..... so hoping these and some 5 hours pull me thru my ride along after work.

Bought the red and the blue cans the other day. Tried red first, and it wasn't very good. Which is dumb because you're right, "red" usually is an easy flavor to make good.

The blue is pretty good tho, sipping on it now.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Brush your teeth right before or eat anything odd? I've noticed E drinks taste awful fresh after certain things. I didnt notice it as much as I was driving, I'd say it wasn't great, drinkable. But probably sticking to blue assuming these keep to same price as other rockstars. (I think they might be pricier kinda grab and went)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been working nightshift at the hospital for the last 18 months of so, and in that time I think I've tried nearly every sugar free/lo-no calorie energy drink available to order on Amazon.

Bang Sour Heads is my current goto. Been through a few of those Xmode energy shots on tap(100 servings per jug). I have between 1 and 1.5 gram caffiene per night. I'll probably die soon.

But until then... WHEEEEEEEEEEE.
I think it's crazy that the only place I saw Bang drinks was in a hospital. First time I tried them I was pretty impressed and loved the 300mg caffeine. You're also right about sour heads flavor. Huge fan of the bitter flavor (helps me wake up) and bite that it gives!

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think it's crazy that the only place I saw Bang drinks was in a hospital. First time I tried them I was pretty impressed and loved the 300mg caffeine. You're also right about sour heads flavor. Huge fan of the bitter flavor (helps me wake up) and bite that it gives!

Been seeing those a lot lately, if they're bitter I'm out.

I'm also fully on the G Fuel train.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Cotton Candy went live today, also free shipping automatically ($30 US, $50 WW). Lots of 10% off codes atm, couldn't find anything better. Doc, Keem, Overwolf, all 10%

• 1Like

Hekotat

Cotton Candy went live today, also free shipping automatically ($30 US, $50 WW). Lots of 10% off codes atm, couldn't find anything better. Doc, Keem, Overwolf, all 10%

Dammit, I need to burn through what I got.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Dammit, I need to burn through what I got.
Yeah I'm not ordering it atm, probably going to wait for a bogo. I've still got like 2.5ish tubs, plus 1.5ish of the hydration ones. I haven't been going through as much lately, works been slow so I'm down to like 1.5 scoops a day instead for 2.5-3.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I drink a lot of Xyience energy drinks.

Cherry Lime

Contains 12 - 16 Ounce Cans (176mg of caffeine per 16oz can)

The Chery Lime just has such a good flavor and isn't super sweet. I like my energy drinks tart. The zero sugar and very very low carb count makes me feel less guilty about drinking one every day when working.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Yeah I'm not ordering it atm, probably going to wait for a bogo. I've still got like 2.5ish tubs, plus 1.5ish of the hydration ones. I haven't been going through as much lately, works been slow so I'm down to like 1.5 scoops a day instead for 2.5-3.

I'm still doing 2 a day but they aren't green apple, lol.