Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've got a tub of grape, and a tub of rainbow sherbet. If it wasn't so expensive to ship this shit yourself, I'd ship it to you guys free. UPS probably want like $30 or something stupid though. These are not my flavors. :(

USPS flat rate box might not be too expensive.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll take em crone if you want pm me

I can paypal ya the shipping

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn those two are sooooo good too.
Yea, I'm not sure what it is. The Rainbow Sherbet reminds me of pre-workout drink that sorta tastes ok, but not really, and you just drink it to get the benefit. Not enjoyable.

I'll have to try the Grape a few more times, but it felt the same way.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yea, I'm not sure what it is. The Rainbow Sherbet reminds me of pre-workout drink that sorta tastes ok, but not really, and you just drink it to get the benefit. Not enjoyable.

I'll have to try the Grape a few more times, but it felt the same way.

You must be a supertaster, I can't detect the slightest chemical taste in mine. If you keep trying it check out the starter kit so you can get an idea of flavors, otherwise I'm sorry for your loss. Regime Regime and I will pour one out for you.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You must be a supertaster, I can't detect the slightest chemical taste in mine. If you keep trying it check out the starter kit so you can get an idea of flavors, otherwise I'm sorry for your loss. Regime Regime and I will pour one out for you.

lol yeah Grape and Rainbow are easily the top 5 best tasting according to amazon.

Anyways Crone Crone and Hekotat Hekotat I got the sampler today and tried Green Apple. I thought I had this before. It's very good and I am someone who depises green apple flavor (I never eat green apple Laffy Taffy until it's the last one.)

I gotta say as someone who is not a big fan of Green Apple it's a solid flavor. It's just not my thing but I have to give it a solid 8/10 due to it simply being a smooth drink. That also could be because I used my new Batman Blender bottle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Clearly my problem this whole time is lack of a batman blender bottle!!

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Golden Pear and Kiwi Strawberry have been great. But then again I drink it in like 15 seconds so I am not too picky about it.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just tried Strawberry Shortcake in the sampler.

I'll give it a 7/10. It has a very good "cake" taste but the strawberry falls a bit flat.

Crone

Safeway had a buy 2 , get 2 special on cases of water. So I'll be able to ghetto blender bottle it up, instead of trying to stir shit. Time to try grape again!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Safeway had a buy 2 , get 2 special on cases of water. So I'll be able to ghetto blender bottle it up, instead of trying to stir shit. Time to try grape again!

Lol wtf! Yeah that’s most likely your problem
Holy shit. Just get a blender bottle their cheap lmao.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Which flavor is the least sweet tasting?

They should try to make a milk flavored version so you could pour it on cereal. :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

They should try to make a milk flavored version so you could pour it on cereal. :)

I’m guessing Green Apple but everyone is kinda sweet but not too bad.

Crone

I mixed Rainbow Sherbet in with milk and it was pretty good. I'd say it tasted better than my tries with water actually. I'd say it'd work pretty damn well, now that I think about it, over cereal.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fazeberry 8.75/10 Very good not too sweet Sledge Sledge . It had a very wonderful Raspberry flavor. I will be buying this as a nice backup to my normal flavors.
Sour Cherry 7/10 It's good if you like sour cherries but a tad meh. Once again I am not into sour.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I have the sherbet and the peach tea and thought they were pretty sweet. The tea wasn't too bad, but I'll try out the Fazeberry next.

Today I mixed the sherbet flavor with some 7-Up I had. You guys might want to give that a try, just a bit too sweet tasting for me.

Crone

You guys ever try AMP energy drinks? I always forget about them but every time I have their Strawberry Limeade flavor it blows my mind with amazingness. It's outta control so good. I don't get them often, as they are full sugar, but damn. So good. I wish they'd make a diet soda version. Lol

AMP ENERGY® Strawberry Limeade

• 1Quality Calories