Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I drink a lot of Xyience energy drinks.

Cherry Lime

Contains 12 - 16 Ounce Cans (176mg of caffeine per 16oz can)

The Chery Lime just has such a good flavor and isn't super sweet. I like my energy drinks tart. The zero sugar and very very low carb count makes me feel less guilty about drinking one every day when working.
We're on the same page I think when it comes to tart/bitter flavors. That bite is just so good.

Hekotat Hekotat The Bang drinks are not bad, and Sour Heads is of course bitter/tart, because it's Sour Heads.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Fazeberry gfuel is pretty good. I think this one find its way into my regular mix. It's almost for sure in the top 5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was ready to quit Gfuel, but I think sour cherry/green apple might bring me back. (ordered that $5 5 flavor sampler)

Still doesn't give me any kick like I'd like, but at least enough to help with my 1pm sleepy time at work. (Otherwise I think I'd stick to 8/$1 lime drink mix)

Crone

I need to power through my 2 tubs of Gfuel that I already got, Rainbow Sherbet and Grape, so I can try other flavors. I'm just not that into them compared to Monster Drink flavors. I need to look up some recipes or something, or get a bottle of club soda and see how they are with that.

Sludig

I certainly liked sherbet with seltzer water. I bet my sour flavors would also benefit.

Not sure if still doing but some sampler packs may be way to go. I think my 5 for 5 was limited time, only repeat was strawberry shortcake.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Green apple with bubbly water is amazing.

It improves them all quit a bit. Try that sampler crone, you can get a sweet mlg shaker cup with it or whatever other design tickles your fancy.

Crone

Green apple with bubbly water is amazing.

It improves them all quit a bit. Try that sampler crone, you can get a sweet mlg shaker cup with it or whatever other design tickles your fancy.
Just ordered a 6 pack of 8.5oz club soda bottles! Should make for some easy mixing with the powder!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The only energy drink Ill pay money for outside of just black coffee.
20180903_103357.jpg

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Snagged a trial pack. Tried the faze berry, wasn't a bad taste. Interested to get into the sour.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I drink a lot of Xyience energy drinks.

Cherry Lime

Contains 12 - 16 Ounce Cans (176mg of caffeine per 16oz can)

The Chery Lime just has such a good flavor and isn't super sweet. I like my energy drinks tart. The zero sugar and very very low carb count makes me feel less guilty about drinking one every day when working.
Never even seen Xyience out in the wild
e4fc3429-0410-40d6-97af-67f8c95748b4.jpg

only time i ever saw it

Crone

Give me all your green apples. Crone Crone what did you think of them bubbles?
So I need to find a better delivery system. The 8.5oz tiny bottles don't leave much room at all for the powder, because for some reason, the powder causes mad fizz. So I got the powder all over the place, that was user error, and then it fizzed up and over, so it was a huge mess. Then when I finally did it, I could still taste the super bitter, but not in a good way club soda taste. Probably because too much powder didn't make it into the bottle.

Tried it again today, by dumping 2 into a large glass, and adding 2 scoops. That was better, but I think I just don't like the Rainbow Sherbet taste. Reminds me way too much of pre-work outs where you chug it, and it tastes like ass, but tolerable if you chug it. I'm not getting enjoyjment outta the Rainbow Sherbet or Grape flavors like I do a normal energy drink.

Hekotat

So I need to find a better delivery system. The 8.5oz tiny bottles don't leave much room at all for the powder, because for some reason, the powder causes mad fizz. So I got the powder all over the place, that was user error, and then it fizzed up and over, so it was a huge mess. Then when I finally did it, I could still taste the super bitter, but not in a good way club soda taste. Probably because too much powder didn't make it into the bottle.

Tried it again today, by dumping 2 into a large glass, and adding 2 scoops. That was better, but I think I just don't like the Rainbow Sherbet taste. Reminds me way too much of pre-work outs where you chug it, and it tastes like ass, but tolerable if you chug it. I'm not getting enjoyjment outta the Rainbow Sherbet or Grape flavors like I do a normal energy drink.

You need to get a shaker cup, make sure it's a good one or the pressure will leak out.
I add 16oz of bubbly water, 1 scoop and shake it up. It pops really loud when I pop the lid but it works great. Still plenty of carbonation left.

If it's not mixing well try using less than a full scoop. I like Rainbow Sherbet but I think Green Apple is way better, took a starter kit (Includes shaker cup) to figure out what I liked. Just wish I could pick my own flavors in it.

Sludig

Also imo try nice cold filtered water with 30-50% carbonated water. I found the mild carbonation nice and you don't have such extreme pressure build up trying to do a shaker. Those scoops despite narrow feeder, really do need a wide brim like a shaker bottle.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ragin_gummy_fish.jpg

man oh man just picked up their new flavor Ragin Gummy Fish. It's amazing *if* you like Swedish fish. I dunno if I would take it over Grape as my new favorite but it'a up there for me.

Last edited:

Hekotat

Oh snap, I saw they put out cotton candy too. Crazy how many flavors they are pumping out. They really need to get with the program on letting people choose samples for their variety packs.

I'm almost down a tub, I'm fiending for some Green Apple.

• 1Like

Crone

I've got a tub of grape, and a tub of rainbow sherbet. If it wasn't so expensive to ship this shit yourself, I'd ship it to you guys free. UPS probably want like $30 or something stupid though. These are not my flavors. :(

• 1Like

Crone

Oh snap, I saw they put out cotton candy too. Crazy how many flavors they are pumping out. They really need to get with the program on letting people choose samples for their variety packs.

I'm almost down a tub, I'm fiending for some Green Apple.
Just tweeted at them about this!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've got a tub of grape, and a tub of rainbow sherbet. If it wasn't so expensive to ship this shit yourself, I'd ship it to you guys free. UPS probably want like $30 or something stupid though. These are not my flavors. :(

Damn those two are sooooo good too.