Energy Drink Thread

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I tried Mio energy but didn't enjoy it. You also have to like do 3-4 times the recommended dosage to get the same caffeine hit as a regular energy drink.

Well I'm sure that was a waste of 3 bucks. I'll try some soon and report back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I read Koontz so much in my teens up to mid/late 20's. I loved Watchers, then False Memory, but I read a TON of his books until like 2006 or so. Then swapped over to King. Anymore, I mostly read anime bullshit, but I still enjoy a good book. Loved Fountain Head & Atlas Shrugged.
I couldn't figure out what the fuck you were talking about, but the book is in the picture lol. I'm not sure where I got it, and I don't think I've ever read it. Someone gave it to me as a gift most likely. I've only read a few Koontz books a long time ago. I honestly have no idea what that book is supposed to be about, when I got it as a gift it was after I had already switched to reading only on kindle.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Have any of you tried spicy demonade?
I've got it but haven't opened it yet. I'll try to remember to let you know what I think when I do.

Regime Regime Dubmelon mint is okay. It's a very strong mint taste, which is not my preference. It's a refreshing kind of flavor, but not for me. If you like Mint you might like it

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've got it but haven't opened it yet. I'll try to remember to let you know what I think when I do.

Regime Regime Dubmelon mint is okay. It's a very strong mint taste, which is not my preference. It's a refreshing kind of flavor, but not for me. If you like Mint you might like it

I got the Strawberry Shortcake on your recommendation today. Don't lead me astray.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They all suck! Down with Gfuel! Lol

It doesn't dissolve well, unless you're a pansy and using only 1 scoop in like a gallon of water, you can at least get a flavor that doesn't taste terrible because they have so many, but that doesn't matter because what's the point of a grainy, hardly any caffeine drink that isn't even carbonated?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They all suck! Down with Gfuel! Lol

It doesn't dissolve well, unless you're a pansy and using only 1 scoop in like a gallon of water, you can at least get a flavor that doesn't taste terrible because they have so many, but that doesn't matter because what's the point of a grainy, hardly any caffeine drink that isn't even carbonated?
yea my gfuels are in a tall glass with either a spoon or chopstick cuz this shit doesn't dissolve cuz it's fucking minerals

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You re re’s need a shaker. I use ice cold water, my shaker and 1 scoop. Tastes great.

Oldbased

> Than U
I watched a streamer yesterday down 2 Berocca's from Bayer in Aussieland and he was straight up tripping for like 3 hours.
I know they have tablet forms you can add to drinks too. Now I must hunt down this amazing kicked in the ass by a horse pill.

Crone

You re re’s need a shaker. I use ice cold water, my shaker and 1 scoop. Tastes great.
I thought to myself earlier when posting that I should say, inb4 big Reg comes in talking about the shaker. The shaker doesn't work when it's 2 scoops man!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Have any of you tried spicy demonade?
Okay so I opened this up and tried it for you. I don't really know what to say about this one. It's spicy iced tea? The iced tea part tastes good but I'm not sure I can get behind the spicy taste

Edit: Sorry lemonade not iced tea

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Okay so I opened this up and tried it for you. I don't really know what to say about this one. It's spicy iced tea? The iced tea part tastes good but I'm not sure I can get behind the spicy taste

Edit: Sorry lemonade not iced tea
Okay I actually can't drink this it fucking makes me sneeze. It feels like it's just pepper in lemonade

Edit: Yeah this shits undrinkable. It's going in the garbage. If it really interests someone I'll mail it to you

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I thought to myself earlier when posting that I should say, inb4 big Reg comes in talking about the shaker. The shaker doesn't work when it's 2 scoops man!

Lol it does I think you need to play a bard and get some arm strength twisting songs bro.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Dude. a full scoop makes my stomach cramp. I do like 1/3 or 1/2 maximum. How are you alive bro?

Crone

Dude. a full scoop makes my stomach cramp. I do like 1/3 or 1/2 maximum. How are you alive bro?
Lol. Bangs and others have 300mg of caffeine and are easy. Your favorite white Monster has 160mg which is on par with a cup of coffee. You're on the low end of energy drinks bro.