Energy Drink Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mostly just drink espresso now because its far cheaper than this stuff and equally as effective. But I do get a tub of Nemesis Tea every now and again!
Well... Being a supertaster carries over to coffee/espresso/tea

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks, neither of those places are around me. I was previously intolerant but I gotta say after 'quitting', a can of monster fucks me up. I used to drink one in the morning and occasionally at 5pm when I left work. Usually I'd just be fine. If I drink one at 5PM now, I can't sleep until 3AM.

Hoping a little G-fuel will wake me up for work in the morning.
I'm the same way. I went cold turkey and now I have one every once in a while but unless I drink it in the afternoon it doesn't do anything for me. But drink one in the afternoon? I better be ready for an all night game session!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Blue chug rug ain't so bad. Didn't realize it was 150mg caffeine in one scoop. Weren't people doing 2-3 scoops?? Wtf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blue chug rug ain't so bad. Didn't realize it was 150mg caffeine in one scoop. Weren't people doing 2-3 scoops?? Wtf
I was doing 2 which is probably why I always thought it G-fuel was grainy. Mainly it's due to lack of carbonation that kills it for me. Ordered their canned drinks to try them, and they were terrible.

Doesn't matter now though as I'm off energy drinks almost entirely. Have a couple a month now tops.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I used the energy drinks for a week (1 per day) and amazingly, every day after I used one I was even more exhausted and NEEDED it again. So my last one was on friday. Saturday sucked, but it's completely out of my system now. No more energy bullshit for me.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man oh man slippery slippery

Snow Cone may be my fave over Grape. We both got it a year ago and loved it. I think I gave it a 9.75 but I stand by that now. (Gfuel shaker + ice cold water mix). It's the perfect summer Gfuel.

so good

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Man oh man slippery slippery

Snow Cone may be my fave over Grape. We both got it a year ago and loved it. I think I gave it a 9.75 but I stand by that now. (Gfuel shaker + ice cold water mix). It's the perfect summer Gfuel.

so good
Yeah, it's still good. I'm still pretty big on Ragin Gummy Fish too. I've still got some to open and try, only one I've had in the past is Gummy Fish.

IMG_20200731_154950.jpg

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
why is this thread still going? all of us should only be drinking

I support this message, but red bull tastes like piss and is expensive as fuck. I should try some of their flavors one of these days though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have been only buying Rockstar now. It's the one with the least aftertaste for me. Mainly it's just Rockstar Punched and the Lemonade flavor.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Don't crucify me for not reading 48 pages of posts, please, BUT:

Does anyone else LOVE Aldi Red Thunder Sugar Free?

I do!

1596239391276.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, it's still good. I'm still pretty big on Ragin Gummy Fish too. I've still got some to open and try, only one I've had in the past is Gummy Fish.
I read Koontz so much in my teens up to mid/late 20's. I loved Watchers, then False Memory, but I read a TON of his books until like 2006 or so. Then swapped over to King. Anymore, I mostly read anime bullshit, but I still enjoy a good book. Loved Fountain Head & Atlas Shrugged.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have been only buying Rockstar now. It's the one with the least aftertaste for me. Mainly it's just Rockstar Punched and the Lemonade flavor.

Yep, Rockstar Zero Ice is my go to for energy drink.

I had a friend swear by Mio Energy that you squirt in your water. I bought some but haven't tried it yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yep, Rockstar Zero Ice is my go to for energy drink.

I had a friend swear by Mio Energy that you squirt in your water. I bought some but haven't tried it yet.
I tried Mio energy but didn't enjoy it. You also have to like do 3-4 times the recommended dosage to get the same caffeine hit as a regular energy drink.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user