Energy Drink Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's funny how similar our tastes are
GentleWeepyEwe-small.gif

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm the hold out. I'm way too much into carbonated drinks to like G-Fuel more than Rockstar or Monster. And regardless of shaker, it still was grainy, but I was using 2 scoops because a single scoop has enough caffeine for a pussy.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm the hold out. I'm way too much into carbonated drinks to like G-Fuel more than Rockstar or Monster. And regardless of shaker, it still was grainy, but I was using 2 scoops because a single scoop has enough caffeine for a pussy.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Maxwell house has little cans of coffee now. They are pretty mediocre. I don't know what I expected.

1586959052765.png

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Been drinking 2x 8oz red bull zero a day for like 3 months now.

Fucking love it but decided to stop because it doesn't seem to healthy. Trying to go back to coffee which is disappointing and wondering if RB zero is really that worse.

Sad panda just wants to get them wangz.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been drinking 2x 8oz red bull zero a day for like 3 months now.

Fucking love it but decided to stop because it doesn't seem to healthy. Trying to go back to coffee which is disappointing and wondering if RB zero is really that worse.

Sad panda just wants to get them wangz.
Yeah I told Crone Crone to knock that shit off. I’m far from healthy but it’s a good call not to drink those like that everyday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I told Crone Crone to knock that shit off. I’m far from healthy but it’s a good call not to drink those like that everyday.
Yea, I slip up and still have one every once in a while, but it makes me feel not so great when I do. They just taste so damn good!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like it's been a long time since I've put in an order, but just ordered some more GFUEL. BOGO this weekend for Memorial day. Got multiple flavors I had never seen before

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've never purchased GFUEL before, but I'm willing to give it a try for this BOGO deal.

I went to their website, and didn't see anything for BOGO. How do I get it?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I just purchased a starter kit of the stuff. Found a coupon also.

IMMORTAL 60% off (does not include shipping) at gfuel.com

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've never purchased GFUEL before, but I'm willing to give it a try for this BOGO deal.

I went to their website, and didn't see anything for BOGO. How do I get it?
I think the BOGO was just for Memorial day weekend.

I still haven't received my stuff from that order, I might have to give them a call and find out what's up. That's pretty abnormal

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My GFUEL order came in yesterday. I'll make some for work tomorrow to give it a shot. I went with the shaker cup variety pack just to try some different flavors. But I'm already debating on a few others that I'll jump on for the next BOGO.

With their special, do you have to purchase 2 of the same tub, or can you mix and match? IE - They have tub's A through Z, but you only want B & R. Could you choose B and also R and get the cheaper of the two for free, or do you need to get 2 of B & 2 of R?

Thanks.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My GFUEL order came in yesterday. I'll make some for work tomorrow to give it a shot. I went with the shaker cup variety pack just to try some different flavors. But I'm already debating on a few others that I'll jump on for the next BOGO.

With their special, do you have to purchase 2 of the same tub, or can you mix and match? IE - They have tub's A through Z, but you only want B & R. Could you choose B and also R and get the cheaper of the two for free, or do you need to get 2 of B & 2 of R?

Thanks.

You can mix and match, what sucks is getting a really shitty flavor that you don't like and having to burn through a tub. They really need to get on having individual packs for each flavor they come out with.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yea, I slip up and still have one every once in a while, but it makes me feel not so great when I do. They just taste so damn good!
I quit white monster cold turkey. I can't say I feel any better or worse, but I can t imagine drinking 1-2 a day is any good for you. Thinking about trying gfuel just for some caffeine though. Really need something for work

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I quit white monster cold turkey. I can't say I feel any better or worse, but I can t imagine drinking 1-2 a day is any good for you. Thinking about trying gfuel just for some caffeine though. Really need something for work
King soopers/Kroger has a store brand energy drink powder sold next to the Kool aid etc.
I love the mango pineapple flavor and can stick down 3 shaker bottles of them ez during summer.

Supposedlyy 160mg a packet though I can't feel it, but I'm pretty caffeine tolerant.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks, neither of those places are around me. I was previously intolerant but I gotta say after 'quitting', a can of monster fucks me up. I used to drink one in the morning and occasionally at 5pm when I left work. Usually I'd just be fine. If I drink one at 5PM now, I can't sleep until 3AM.

Hoping a little G-fuel will wake me up for work in the morning.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thanks, neither of those places are around me. I was previously intolerant but I gotta say after 'quitting', a can of monster fucks me up. I used to drink one in the morning and occasionally at 5pm when I left work. Usually I'd just be fine. If I drink one at 5PM now, I can't sleep until 3AM.

Hoping a little G-fuel will wake me up for work in the morning.
They have at least a 3rd name for them, Might be worth browsing whatever your local grocery stores are for store brand caffeine powder.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm 3 "samples" in to GFUEL now, and even the sour ones which I thought I would hate weren't bad. I haven't noticed any aftertaste yet, but I don't chug them quickly. I drink them casually over time. I do keep it chilled while drinking it though. So far I'm pleased. I'll see how the remaining 4 packs go.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I mostly just drink espresso now because its far cheaper than this stuff and equally as effective. But I do get a tub of Nemesis Tea every now and again!