Energy Drink Thread

Crone

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
39d 2h 33m
I'm the hold out. I'm way too much into carbonated drinks to like G-Fuel more than Rockstar or Monster. And regardless of shaker, it still was grainy, but I was using 2 scoops because a single scoop has enough caffeine for a pussy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
147d 2h 5m
I'm the hold out. I'm way too much into carbonated drinks to like G-Fuel more than Rockstar or Monster. And regardless of shaker, it still was grainy, but I was using 2 scoops because a single scoop has enough caffeine for a pussy.

Furry

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
50d 12h 27m
Maxwell house has little cans of coffee now. They are pretty mediocre. I don't know what I expected.

1586959052765.png

Foler

Scholar in East African History
<Gold Donor>
Been drinking 2x 8oz red bull zero a day for like 3 months now.

Fucking love it but decided to stop because it doesn't seem to healthy. Trying to go back to coffee which is disappointing and wondering if RB zero is really that worse.

Sad panda just wants to get them wangz.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
59d 1h 36m
Been drinking 2x 8oz red bull zero a day for like 3 months now.

Fucking love it but decided to stop because it doesn't seem to healthy. Trying to go back to coffee which is disappointing and wondering if RB zero is really that worse.

Sad panda just wants to get them wangz.
Yeah I told Crone Crone to knock that shit off. I’m far from healthy but it’s a good call not to drink those like that everyday.

• 1Like
Reactions: Foler

Crone

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
39d 2h 33m
Yeah I told Crone Crone to knock that shit off. I’m far from healthy but it’s a good call not to drink those like that everyday.
Yea, I slip up and still have one every once in a while, but it makes me feel not so great when I do. They just taste so damn good!

• 1Like
Reactions: Foler

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
47d 4h 33m
I feel like it's been a long time since I've put in an order, but just ordered some more GFUEL. BOGO this weekend for Memorial day. Got multiple flavors I had never seen before