Energy Drink Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone have a Winter Edition Red Bull yet? I can't pinpoint what it smells like but it's something from my childhood and it's driving me crazy. I almost think it's the artificial Banana flavor used in candy or something.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have a Winter Edition Red Bull yet? I can't pinpoint what it smells like but it's something from my childhood and it's driving me crazy. I almost think it's the artificial Banana flavor used in candy or something.
Could taste like nectar of the gods, but I'm not paying like 3 for $7 on sale.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I got the moonpie guel coming. Got tired of tangy flavors so let's see if it's gross or not!
Verdict:

Smells really good but disgusting unless you both use almond milk (or regular milk) and blender it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rockstar has a Cyberpunk 2077 promotion going. I've only seen it on Rockstar Punched and the new Rockstar Samurai Cola. You get a 1 dollar microsoft store rebate and a chance at some daily prizes and the 3 Cyberpunk 2077 comics. I haven't tried the cola yet, just saw them for the first time today though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Disclaimer: Grape is my favorite flavor. I am the guy that would rather have " the purple stuff" instead of Sunny D. I am not a huge sour fan as well.

It's a fantastic edition to the Gfuel lineup. I think they are starting to hit their stride in the new flavor category. The grape, like it's wonderful cousin Sour Cherry(9.25 I think I gave it and I hate cherry generally), is thankfully not overshadowed by being to sour or sweet. There is a balance in the force with Pixel Potion. The aftertaste for me is what I want. It has that laffy taffy or nerds grape flavor. Maybe a sour grape skittle is the closet flavor I can think of.

Anyways give it a try next BOGO. With that said and bias included I have to give this new GFuel pixel potion a 9.5.

Oh and if you want to get lit, mix with Tito's Vodka HOLY SHIT! For flavor just one shot but you could do 2 lol. Just don't tell Utnayan Utnayan

1604952815649.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Disclaimer: Grape is my favorite flavor. I am the guy that would rather have " the purple stuff" instead of Sunny D. I am not a huge sour fan as well.

It's a fantastic edition to the Gfuel lineup. I think they are starting to hit their stride in the new flavor category. The grape, like it's wonderful cousin Sour Cherry(9.25 I think I gave it and I hate cherry generally), is thankfully not overshadowed by being to sour or sweet. There is a balance in the force with Pixel Potion. The aftertaste for me is what I want. It has that laffy taffy or nerds grape flavor. Maybe a sour grape skittle is the closet flavor I can think of.

Anyways give it a try next BOGO. With that said and bias included I have to give this new GFuel pixel potion a 9.5.

Oh and if you want to get lit, mix with Tito's Vodka HOLY SHIT! For flavor just one shot but you could do 2 lol. Just don't tell Utnayan Utnayan

View attachment 316493
Still loving the Gfuel? Dang bruh, you are loyal!

Hekotat

View attachment 316493

I'm patiently waiting the BOGO, I'm ready to pull the trigger.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm patiently waiting the BOGO, I'm ready to pull the trigger.
It’s real good.

keep in mind I have never had gfuel room temp. I have a water cooler delivery from Crystal Springs that is near freezing temp which amplifies the flavor.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I bought a Fruit Punch G Fuel as a starter. Love it. Seen others mention they do BoGo deals so I am waiting on that and gonna stock up.

think I might do the pewdiepie cherry(I don’t know the streamer just sounds like a good flavor) also want to do the red white blue bomb popsicle one. Then will grab another two flavors. No clue what.

Hekotat

Green Apple is top tier to me, nothing has beat it. But I had that Purple Pixel on my list. Gonna try those two, if it sucks I'm driving to DC to punch Regime Regime in the nugs.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Green Apple is top tier to me, nothing has beat it. But I had that Purple Pixel on my list. Gonna try those two, if it sucks I'm driving to DC to punch Regime Regime in the nugs.
Well you like green apple more than grape so you’ll like that more. I definitely prefer this over sour apple but still love the apple flavor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought a Fruit Punch G Fuel as a starter. Love it. Seen others mention they do BoGo deals so I am waiting on that and gonna stock up.

think I might do the pewdiepie cherry(I don’t know the streamer just sounds like a good flavor) also want to do the red white blue bomb popsicle one. Then will grab another two flavors. No clue what.
Sno Cone is great. One of my top flavors.

Pewdiepie’s flavor is lingonberry which is kinda like Swedish fish with some tart. I can’t remember what I rated it but I’d say a 8/10.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been drinking a Rock Star Tangerine/Mango/Guava/Strawberry flavor every day in the morning. It's really good. Zero sugar, if that matters. only 10 callories per can. Tons of all the B vitamins, just like a 5-Hour Energy. I can't find a case anywhere, but I can buy single cans at WalMart for $1.50/each

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been drinking a Rock Star Tangerine/Mango/Guava/Strawberry flavor every day in the morning. It's really good. Zero sugar, if that matters. only 10 callories per can. Tons of all the B vitamins, just like a 5-Hour Energy. I can't find a case anywhere, but I can buy single cans at WalMart for $1.50/each
Just tried this the other day when I walked in behind a chick at the Rockstar fridge and she picked up 2 of them and said it was her favorite flavor. Had one of those energy drink bonding moments i guess. I did think it was pretty good. Had limited options the other day and got a zero sugar original Rockstar to go along with a little breakfast and muh gawd... why are energy drinks so good with food? HEAVEN

Hekotat

Gfuel BOGO had none of my usual flavors or any of the ones I intended on trying. I ended up getting Blue Chug Rug and Bahama Mama. Blue Chug Rug is pretty damn good, probably my new number 3, with Bahama Mama really knocking it out of the park.

I'd give this one a tie for #1 with Green Apple.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gfuel BOGO had none of my usual flavors or any of the ones I intended on trying. I ended up getting Blue Chug Rug and Bahama Mama. Blue Chug Rug is pretty damn good, probably my new number 3, with Bahama Mama really knocking it out of the park.

I'd give this one a tie for #1 with Green Apple.
I think Bahamas is the only one I haven’t tried