Energy Drink Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you guys ever use sodastream or just infuse co2 into gfuel?

the co2 keeps the granuales diluted

i got tired of the sodastream cuz of the gay ass 60oz return, and physically walk into a staples to exchange, so i tried using a soda seltzer that uses 8oz co2 instead

i already use n20 cartridges for my nitro coffee, so it wasn't a difficult transition.

although i learned n20 is like mega more viotile lulz, i grabbed the a n20 instead of a co2 and it almost fucking launch the soda seltzer (it doesn't have a pressure relief)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
you guys ever use sodastream or just infuse co2 into gfuel?

the co2 keeps the granuales diluted

i got tired of the sodastream cuz of the gay ass 60oz return, and physically walk into a staples to exchange, so i tried using a soda seltzer that uses 8oz co2 instead

i already use n20 cartridges for my nitro coffee, so it wasn't a difficult transition.

although i learned n20 is like mega more viotile lulz, i grabbed the a n20 instead of a co2 and it almost fucking launch the soda seltzer (it doesn't have a pressure relief)
damn need to try that

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ice cold water from my Crystal Springs water cooler and Bahama Mama Gfuel. I will say this flavor is in my top 5 now. 9.25

Amazing

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Just got a GFuel Snow Cone Powe der delivered. Tasty, but I feel like it might be better as part of a mix. I only have Fruit punch at the moment.

any suggestions on flavor
Combos? I might just crush this solo and buy a fruit punch and battle juice which sound good together

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just got a GFuel Snow Cone Powe der delivered. Tasty, but I feel like it might be better as part of a mix. I only have Fruit punch at the moment.

any suggestions on flavor
Combos? I might just crush this solo and buy a fruit punch and battle juice which sound good together
Bahama Mama best flavor, oh yeeahhhh

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sheetz is great and now carries GFUEL.

Some great flavors and the price is very solid. I bought all the flavors. They are carbonated. The Red Licorice flavor on the right is amazing and it's a SHEETZ exclusive only found there. I give it a 8.75/10. Bahama MAMA great too. Making my way through the flavors they had.

1610130062880.png

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I bought 12 tubs of G Fuel during the BOGO event.

let’s fucking go.

I made a spreadsheet so I can track my mixing of all flavors

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I bought 12 tubs of G Fuel during the BOGO event.

let’s fucking go.

I made a spreadsheet so I can track my mixing of all flavors

It’s weird now I can just go to this GNC type store near my house and get it the tubs or go down to the gas station and get it in a can.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sheetz is great and now carries GFUEL.

Some great flavors and the price is very solid. I bought all the flavors. They are carbonated. The Red Licorice flavor on the right is amazing and it's a SHEETZ exclusive only found there. I give it a 8.75/10. Bahama MAMA great too. Making my way through the flavors they had.

View attachment 327827
2 for $4.50 is solid? WTF maybe compared to $3/can monster from a vending machine. Granted cheap stuff has gone up, but you can still get rockstars etc regularly at grocery stores for $1, and my upper limit for most stuff is 2/3 or 3.50.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2 for $4.50 is solid? WTF maybe compared to $3/can monster from a vending machine. Granted cheap stuff has gone up, but you can still get rockstars etc regularly at grocery stores for $1, and my upper limit for most stuff is 2/3 or 3.50.
Yeah this stuff is much better than rockstar or monsters and rockstars are 2 for 3.50 here.

Sludig

Yeah this stuff is much better than rockstar or monsters and rockstars are 2 for 3.50 here.
I mean I'd love to try them for curiosity, as I'm one of those that in the like 10 flavors I tried found most of them mixed too weak unless you had enough powder that I had a harder time getting them dissolved completely.

If they have the super tart cherry/other sours that's my jam, though by your screenshot dont recognize any flavors by color.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean I'd love to try them for curiosity, as I'm one of those that in the like 10 flavors I tried found most of them mixed too weak unless you had enough powder that I had a harder time getting them dissolved completely.

If they have the super tart cherry/other sours that's my jam, though by your screenshot dont recognize any flavors by color.
The one you would like is Sour Blue Rug Chug. It’s blue raspberry flavor. I love it but yeah sour isn’t my main go too. Keep in mind these are carbonated like other canned drinks which I prefer the mix.

I got the sonic hedgehog exclusive sheetz flavor and can’t wait to try it later. Having a blender bottle or gfuel bottle makes short work of the mixing especially if you do it in ice cold water.

t

Sludig

The one you would like is Sour Blue Rug Chug. It’s blue raspberry flavor. I love it but yeah sour isn’t my main go too.
Sour might win over, but usually not a blue raz fan in most candy/drinks/etc.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sour might win over, but usually not a blue raz fan in most candy/drinks/etc.
Neither am I on both accounts and it’s a top 5 favorite flavor. I can’t remember but I think I gave it a 9.25 for its balance of mostly sour with a touch of sweet.
Mind you I’m using a gfuel shaker, ice cold spring water, and shaking that bitch for 30 seconds for a perfect smooth pour.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

This is exactly my thing. The flavor was ok but it would never dissolve all the way even using a shaker cup straight from Gfuel. So it was always grainy.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The new monster Khaotic is by far the best tasting canned energy drink ever. I wish it wasn’t all sugar

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
The new monster Khaotic is by far the best tasting canned energy drink ever. I wish it wasn’t all sugar

Monster has a fuckload of new shit coming down the pipe very soon. Ultra Gold (pineapple 0 cal), and then Reign White Gummy Bear, Watermelon and Cherry Limeade
IMG_20210113_180429.jpg

Last edited: