Energy Drink Thread

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is exactly my thing. The flavor was ok but it would never dissolve all the way even using a shaker cup straight from Gfuel. So it was always grainy.

I had this problem when I was using the full scoop and funnel. You have to pop the top and just use the bottom.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ordered these. I kept forgetting and missing BOGO's so I just used the points I had accrued on the site for discount. It really annoys me that you can't combine those points with other things like free shipping code (I kind of understand not letting you use the points in combination with BOGO). Was basically a BOGO with my points though. Apparently it had been since May since I last ordered. I guess it makes sense because I've been drinking way too fucking many Monster's for a while

1610807673398.png

Basically just went with my good stand bye's with the exception of Moon Pie, which I guess I'm just hoping isn't awful. In hindsight that seems like a terrible flavor to order.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i listen to the girls videos for background noise
83be8529aa8b20a96b9d4f3a0c32312e.png

i don't find her particularly hot or anything, but she has a nice cute voice (shes jenny n from starwars), hell this video is about vampire diaries, anyway yes, the gfuel in the background, as far as i can remember she has had this as 1 sponsored video and her coupon code is... "ponygirl"

you know what i was like, oh lemme see the coupon code... wtf $3 off?

so i have coupon extensions (retailmenot/honey), and they said "nah, that shit is whack" and this is "OHKOSFAM" 30% off

i know you guys reguarly do b1g1

my lazy ass just uses amazon and subscribe and save.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ragin Gummy fish (swedish fish flavor) tub is my top 5 hands down. (9.5/10)

the canned version from Sheetz isn’t bad. I’d give it a 8/10.

the red licorice Sheetz exclusive is my jam. I’d give it a 9/10

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ragin Gummy fish (swedish fish flavor) tub is my top 5 hands down. (9.5/10)

the canned version from Sheetz isn’t bad. I’d give it a 8/10.

the red licorice Sheetz exclusive is my jam. I’d give it a 9/10
Remind me again of your mix methodology? 1 scoop, into your blender cup, shake like hell, enjoy?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Remind me again of your mix methodology? 1 scoop, into your blender cup, shake like hell, enjoy?
I usually do 1 1/2

I always use ice cold water (I have a crystal springs water cooler but man it matters)

ice cold water
1-2 scoops
Gfuel shaker for 30 seconds holding the top and shaking sideways.

I never get grains and it’s smooth as shit. I pound it so be careful ice cream headache time. (Like a beer)

no Hekotat Hekotat swears by the carbonated water. Same thing applies make sure it’s cold. I don’t care for carbonation but you do.

Crone

I usually do 1 1/2

I always use ice cold water (I have a crystal springs water cooler but man it matters)

ice cold water
1-2 scoops
Gfuel shaker for 30 seconds holding the top and shaking sideways.

I never get grains and it’s smooth as shit. I pound it so be careful ice cream headache time. (Like a beer)

no Hekotat Hekotat swears by the carbonated water. Same thing applies make sure it’s cold. I don’t care for carbonation but you do.
I haven't been able to find a way to get carbonation at a level I enjoy because once you shake it, it loses too much and just tastes flat. I haven't tried shaking it, then stirring it with carbonation maybe? I've still got tubs of the stuff from a long-ago B1G1 so I'll give it another shot.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't been able to find a way to get carbonation at a level I enjoy because once you shake it, it loses too much and just tastes flat. I haven't tried shaking it, then stirring it with carbonation maybe? I've still got tubs of the stuff from a long-ago B1G1 so I'll give it another shot.

Yeah I don’t mess with carbonation or stirring it so I wouldn’t know.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I found the Pineapple Monster Ultra, it's not bad. Probably the best Ultra but not something I'd buy. This is disappointing to me since I like Pineapple.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i just carbonate the water and just dump in the powder, the co2 gases kinda creates its own stirring action.

of course this is if you "make ahead" if you plan to drink right away, then yea, you gotta stir.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been trying to find C4 for a good price, ideally 1.50 or less. I missed one good sale, rest have been meh bringing it to a barely tolerable $2/can.

A lot of the deals like that rockstar are dumb samplers. I know my drink of choice Sour patch bros!. Granted a few others id like to try but they arnt in the usual sampler. Gets more confusing since they have like 3-4 lines of E drinks. Sour patch is in like 2 of them.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Energy drink addiction? I think I'd prefer meth.

Honestly, I switched to them solely to cut calories without having to switch to diet soda. Sorry, just something I'm never gonna get over is the artificial sweetener taste.

A can of cherry coke is like 35mg of caffeine, most normal energy drinks are 160mg. So, as much caffeine as 5 cans of soda, but about 800 calories less. It's strictly about caffeine to calorie efficiency for me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
half frozen rockstars will keep bubbling out liquid from the can... pour into glass to prevent spillage

Crone

I've been trying to find C4 for a good price, ideally 1.50 or less. I missed one good sale, rest have been meh bringing it to a barely tolerable $2/can.

A lot of the deals like that rockstar are dumb samplers. I know my drink of choice Sour patch bros!. Granted a few others id like to try but they arnt in the usual sampler. Gets more confusing since they have like 3-4 lines of E drinks. Sour patch is in like 2 of them.
Just came here to talk about c4. Got it recently off Amazon and it’s pretty legit! Frozen Bombsicle flavor is what I’ve had.

Crone

half frozen rockstars will keep bubbling out liquid from the can... pour into glass to prevent spillage
Or just drink it faster noob?

I have a coworker that will drink a Rockstar all day. Half in the morning and sips on it the rest of the day to finish the other half. I don’t get it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Or just drink it faster noob?

I have a coworker that will drink a Rockstar all day. Half in the morning and sips on it the rest of the day to finish the other half. I don’t get it.
i meant bubbling with in the span of 10s upon opening, who chugs an energy drink in the morning?

Crone

i meant bubbling with in the span of 10s upon opening, who chugs an energy drink in the morning?
I don't chug, but usually less than a half-hour and it's gone. Every drink of it I take though is big and it burns so amazingly! I think that's why I like Fresca, and some other Diet drinks like Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry or Pepsi Zero Wild Cherry is because of the carbonation levels. The higher the better. The more it burns the mouth, the better.