Energy Drink Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
c0b648242b1a5a7669ce52ce5262e8ee.png

Rockstar Energy Drink Pure Zero Grape, 16oz Cans (12 Pack) (Packaging May Vary)​

if you choose subscribe and save its less than a dollar a can

no idea wtf this flavor is

in before
mqdefault.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Grape flavour soft drinks are disgusting, although Lime & Cucumber sounds even worse

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
That is actually one of the best grape flavored energy drinks I've had. If you like grape Jolly Ranchers then you will like this, its very close in taste.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I ain't black, but I fuck with grape flavored carbonated drinks.

The Rockstar Pure Zero Punched flavor is actually pretty good.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Found these at Kroger, ended up going back and buying out everything they had. They are that good (Only found the white pineapple).

1635422017183.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
TIL that Rockstar Silver Ice flavor is Grapefruit. Fresca is my favorite soda, and I love Squirt as well so this makes sense that I like the Rockstar flavor. Just had no idea it was grapefruit. Lol

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
TIL that Rockstar Silver Ice flavor is Grapefruit. Fresca is my favorite soda, and I love Squirt as well so this makes sense that I like the Rockstar flavor. Just had no idea it was grapefruit. Lol

Grapefruit is the worst of all fruit. It's total ass and it's name is miss leading, there is nothing grape of fruit about that piece of shit citrus cesspool of ooze.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
After drinking two sugar free monsters daily for several months I finally ordered some gfuel

It's ok but not as satisfying as a Monster, it goes down too quickly

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
e075e09c-915a-49f2-87fc-da0be8d12666.8a54fcf9e1943a18df6dff84175b39d6.png

These are fucking great.

Old news, that's last year's model.

Coming in 2022....

IMG_20211228_121218433.jpg

Not even sure what the fuck an Aussie lemonade is. Do they call them Lemmies? Probably. Does it throw you in a voluntary quarantine camp? Maybe.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I managed to give up energy drinks entirely in the past 6 months. As much as I used to love my white monsters I find myself being fine with espresso in the morning annnnd....

This is going to sound hipster and lame but yerba mate, for whatever reason, is exactly the kind of mellow afternoon pick me up I need. If I do coffee late in the day I feel like absolute shit for some reason. So a cup of yerba mate with one of those stupid straws does the trick. I don't have a hipster gourd though so there's that. Just taking the raw yerba mate leaves or whatever they are and making them into a cup of tea like you would with Matcha Green Tea.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I gave up caffeine entirely after a week in the hospital about 6 months ago. Turns out it just doesn't work for my stomach and haven't really been able to figure out what the root cause my long term problems have been.

It's fucking weird not being on it. Did you know you just stay awake during the day without it? It's fucking bizarre. You sleep good, you wake up, you don't get that afternoon crash, and you're just awake 17-18 hours no problem.

I just really miss all the awesome tasting stuff with caffeine in it, but I guess it's better to have your stomach actually let food go into your intestines or something.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I gave up caffeine entirely after a week in the hospital about 6 months ago. Turns out it just doesn't work for my stomach and haven't really been able to figure out what the root cause my long term problems have been.

It's fucking weird not being on it. Did you know you just stay awake during the day without it? It's fucking bizarre. You sleep good, you wake up, you don't get that afternoon crash, and you're just awake 17-18 hours no problem.

I just really miss all the awesome tasting stuff with caffeine in it, but I guess it's better to have your stomach actually let food go into your intestines or something.
what kind of caffine source are we talking about?